Don't Have a trade period
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 06, 2011, 03:06:53 PM

c4v3m4n

Someone just pm me when its my go  ;)

AFEV

Will do C4 :)
We need to wait until it has been 24 hours LE ;)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Sid on June 22, 2011, 05:00:34 PM
Will do C4 :)
We need to wait until it has been 24 hours LE ;)

I thought we voted to reduce it to 12hrs?

elephants

I'd think 12 hours would be better, keep it flowing a bit.
Love your work though sid ;)

AFEV

I think it was discussed but I'm not sure if we came to a conclusion...What happens if someone picks t midnight and then you have school/work and can't get on until 5 the next day?
I realise we are all excited to get our pics (great to see) but we'd need to have a majority vote before a decision was made :)

Justin Bieber

They can always pick when they get home ;). There is a plethora of players to choose from so wouldn't likely miss a full round in 5 hours or so :P.

elephants

Yeah now that you put it like that Sid it does make sense. especially if you have work right after school (like me) so i am effectively out from 7.30am -> 9pm.
I didn't have a whole heap of trouble getting the players i wanted after missing a pick or two. Was keen to get Polly Farmer but he was gone even though BOOMZ chooses after me. SOS will do very nicely though.
But yeah a majority vote would be needed i reckon.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 22, 2011, 05:07:27 PM
They can always pick when they get home ;). There is a plethora of players to choose from so wouldn't likely miss a full round in 5 hours or so :P.
No. I reckon:
12 hours if picked at say 4:00-12:00 (most people on in the evening)
18 hours if picked 12:00-8:00
??? if picked 8:00-4:00 (I reckon 12 hours as 8 in the morning goes to 8 at night).

elephants

I am in WA so all the times are different for me.
I'm on most nights though between 7-10 (AWST)

c4v3m4n

I think we're beginning to over-complicate things now.

Maybe we just say, regardless, its 24 hours.

I wish we could speed things up too, but I agree (now) that 12 hours is probably too difficult.

AFEV

Just changed the OP so that it links to the exact post where each player was drafted :)

c4v3m4n

elephants

Quote from: Sid on June 22, 2011, 06:04:45 PM
Just changed the OP so that it links to the exact post where each player was drafted :)
love your work mate ;)

AFEV

Only 4 hours left until Pothead is skipped.

Cookie Monster