Adcock layoff

Started by worldbeater21, June 15, 2011, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldbeater21

How long a lay off does it look like it could be?

Rated_RKO

im gonna guess at least 2 . . .could be more, could be less....

worldbeater21

How long a layoff will it be?

Fenno

I would say 6 weeks minimum fingers are shocking things to break and take a while to heal just look at mitch brown from west coast missed over 8 weeks with a broken thumb

TMurphBROWNLOW

but boyd missed a game with a broken hand?

Fenno

Well I don't know about Boyds injury but I know about broken fingers my gf has a broken finger at the moment and she is a physio so she has all the physio she can get for it and its still not right and no way she would be playing sport right now with it and its 8 weeks later.

TMurphBROWNLOW

boyd was wearing a glove, perhaps if jed wore one within 3-4 weeks that should be okay   ???

hatta

is he defiantly out ? when did he injure it ?

footyfan11

Quote from: Fenno on June 15, 2011, 04:15:28 PM
Well I don't know about Boyds injury but I know about broken fingers my gf has a broken finger at the moment and she is a physio so she has all the physio she can get for it and its still not right and no way she would be playing sport right now with it and its 8 weeks later.

is there any money in physio?

Fenno

Im going to say no to that aswell. Adcock will most likely have a pin through his finger and won't be able to even bend it one knock on that and its rebroken not like Brisbane are pushing for finals so I highly doubt he will be rushed back. 6 weeks minimum

Fenno

Quote from: footyfan11 on June 15, 2011, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: Fenno on June 15, 2011, 04:15:28 PM

is there any money in physio?
Not heaps unless you have your own busniness. decent amount though

fidou

Tape it up with another finger Adcock or is it s..tcock. Actually I hope he is out as my opponent has him and I don't!!

Fenno

Quote from: fidou on June 15, 2011, 04:25:12 PM
Tape it up with another finger Adcock or is it s..tcock. Actually I hope he is out as my opponent has him and I don't!!
Dude you clearly have no idea do you buddy a Broken finger isn't the same as a dislocated finger you can't just chuck some tape around it. Would love to snap your finger and see how you go playing a game of footy.

Bluke

Mate i've fractured a finger and I've dislocated a couple as well and there is a massive difference. My fractured finger took weeks to heal properly.

Mitch Brown has been wearing a glove as well. It really depends on the nature of the break and on what finger its on. Some a less important than others. No one two cases are the same, lets just wait for the report but If i were to hazard a guess its at least a month, maybe more.

Fenno

Quote from: Bluke on June 15, 2011, 04:38:04 PM
Mate i've fractured a finger and I've dislocated a couple as well and there is a massive difference. My fractured finger took weeks to heal properly.

Mitch Brown has been wearing a glove as well. It really depends on the nature of the break and on what finger its on. Some a less important than others. No one two cases are the same, lets just wait for the report but If i were to hazard a guess its at least a month, maybe more.
Mitch brown hasn't played since his injury