Zac Smith

Started by tor01doc, June 15, 2011, 02:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Quote from: Macman5005 on June 15, 2011, 03:21:08 PM
OMG, my wasted initial pick of Josh Fraser (I still have Smith as well) now comes into play.... Considering I have Adcock, Shaw, Mundy, Pendles, Swan, Krak, Didak and Selwood, I was due to have a tiny bit of luck.......groans....

Haha same as mine with Fraser i havent played him all year but i will this week with Smith out bring on 100 for Fraser :)

Rated_RKO

Anyone thinking Smith or Sandiland to Kreuzer ?

thegodfather

According to the Suns Twitter page, look it up

Fenno

We all know already been a post about this just look down a few posts

LF

on comes bailey so long as he plays.

elephants

I have heard rumours, i.e. Z smith page on FF homepage, that Smith is missing this week?

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Fossil11

Please shu your trap right now

atm i am looking at 1500 this week
lucky i have vardy as cover

Chelskiman

Seriously, did the AFL decide that Round 13 was the round they would use to flower Dream Teamers up?

elephants

Quote from: Fossil11 on June 15, 2011, 07:11:02 PM

"Please shu your trap right now"
Hey man i don't know much about you and i haven't seen you around much i can assure you i'm not on the Gold Coast selection commitee...
So i dont have a rip at me!?

Master Q

Not 100% sure. If he is, I'll probably be trading in Vardy for one of my rucks...

elephants

Fricken Heck!!!!!!

Fossil11

Quote from: elephants on June 15, 2011, 07:14:09 PM
Quote from: Fossil11 on June 15, 2011, 07:11:02 PM

"Please shu your trap right now"
Hey man i don't know much about you and i haven't seen you around much i can assure you i'm not on the Gold Coast selection commitee...
So i dont have a rip at me!?

sorry man it wasnt directed at you. just a littel frustrated at my dt. hey you dont shoot the messenger boy. nothing wrong with you just this week

Ziplock

lol.

cheering I have petrie and joel tippett... just sayin' :P

BillMurray

I'm cashing Smith in for Bailey, playing him with Cox till sandi comes back then using him for bench cover since Hawks will need him all year. Nets me nearly 150k (on top of the 170k in bank already). Sets me up for my final few defender upgrades as my rookies near their ceiling prices. 13 trades atm, and to be honest I think this is a blessing in disguise considering what the cash from Smith can get me (Otten to Scotland for example)..

McRooster

The person with the most flexibility has the best chance of achieving the outcome he or she desires  ;)