Zac Smith

Started by tor01doc, June 15, 2011, 02:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

ZAC SMITH OUT - source Fanfooty SC forum.

Memphistopheles

No source Twitter.

GoldCoastFC GC SUNS
Bluey McKenna has confirmed that @karmichaelhunt will be back in seniors this w-end and @zacsmith02 will be rested.

BGK

Can this week get any worse

Weagle

haha this week is just getting farcical

RiOtChEsS

tbh we knew this would happen at some stage :-X

glynman90

Even though this sucks for my score this week it could be good for my eliminator game since my opponent has Cox, Sandi and Smith and I traded out Sandi to Vardy last week so at least I won't cop a donut.

Swallow12

Was playing Hawks as well so couldve been a big score :(

Bluke

lol

Well my Petrie Tippett link finaly comes into a play. And its official. I need Darling Jacobs Puopolo and Duigan to play or im getting donuts

bombers11

have max bailey who should get good game time with roughead going down unil sandi comes back, smith has made some $$ is it time to down grade him for melbournes max gaw? does anyone know anything about him and his JS??

daddsy404

gawn's js absolutely zero, when jamar comes back he is the first to go

BGK

I need 2 of Darling, Smith and Mzungu in the forwards. 1 of Libba and Hibberd. 1 of the Poo or Jacobs to play.

On the bench I have Adcock, Shaw, Swan, Pendles, Smith and Didak.

I'm hoping my plan of an 8th forward and back becomes an advantage this week.

Andrew

That's some deserved good news for those who don't have him... he didn't play a pre-season game after all! I think this omission just about confirms my Selwood -> Mitchell trade. I'd like Ablett but I'm just sure he'll miss a game in the run home.

Bluke

Shaw, Adcock, Pendles, Swan, Sandi, Selwood, Mundy

Mundy Out Selwood Out

Provided everyone else plays no donuts but no emergencies either.

Hello 2012!

Macman5005

OMG, my wasted initial pick of Josh Fraser (I still have Smith as well) now comes into play.... Considering I have Adcock, Shaw, Mundy, Pendles, Swan, Krak, Didak and Selwood, I was due to have a tiny bit of luck.......groans....