Isaac Smith a good chance to return

Started by daddsy404, June 15, 2011, 01:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddsy404

from all reports the lad played a great game on the weekend with run and carry being one of the main features. This sets him up perfectly to replace Clinton Young; even more encouragingly he sat out the last quarter (uninjured) suggesting a trip to Launceston is looking pretty likely

boo-yaa

fek, traded him to gary the other week. i thought he was done n dusted, injurys i guess was his only way back.

daddsy404

yeh thats it, pretty hard line up to crack at the moment though the hawks

boo-yaa

probly be the sub anyway, then get dropped.

elephants

Ziplock

Agent Smith's drug busting operation in South America appears to have been a success. Props to you, champion international defending super spy.

Nah, good to see him back, doesn't really affect me as I'm pretty much done my team, but hey, downgrade options are good at any time :P

daddsy404

good old agent smith, his next assignment in south eastern Europe is due for next week, so I'd be wary of his JS! I believe he is working on bringing in the Serbian war criminals

daddsy404

:O :O

I HAVE HIT ON A CONSPIRACY! The week Zac Smith (note the similarities in the names: Zac, Isaac) gets out of the team, Isaac Smith comes in!! secret identity?..

elephants

Quote from: daddsy404 on June 15, 2011, 08:10:13 PM
:O :O

I HAVE HIT ON A CONSPIRACY! The week Zac Smith (note the similarities in the names: Zac, Isaac) gets out of the team, Isaac Smith comes in!! secret identity?..
Haha that's very good daddsy...

bundyboy

Quote from: boo-yaa on June 15, 2011, 02:09:05 PM

really do need a good downgrade option too...but I get the same uncomfrortable feeling.... :-\

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: bundyboy on June 15, 2011, 11:11:52 PM
Quote from: boo-yaa on June 15, 2011, 02:09:05 PM

really do need a good downgrade option too...but I get the same uncomfrortable feeling.... :-\

hawks arent that harsh, i dont think he'll be subbed IMO, bruest seems like the perfect option, although they might give him a full game for once. savage, whitecross other possibilities.