Can Gaz turn it on against the Hawks?

Started by dale93, June 15, 2011, 11:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

I am thinking of putting the big C on Ablett against the Hawks?Am i mad or what?

Red Dirtie

I was thinking Franklin,

But if i had G Ablett would definately deserve the arm band! He is hitting some immense form.

djtranny

I am tossing up between Ablett, Buddy or maybe even Hodge for the big C. Tough decision

BillMurray

Quote from: djtranny on June 15, 2011, 01:01:05 PM
I am tossing up between Ablett, Buddy or maybe even Hodge for the big C. Tough decision

+ 1 but add Mitchell to that list. So tough to call it. Atm I'm thinking Buddy or Boyd....

BillMurray

Fenno

Will be going a hawk or Ablett they are playing in Tassie after all and that DT heaven down there. More DT points score down there than any other ground

Andrew

I'm picking Boyd v Adelaide on the Friday night, hoping for a repeat. But I'm trading Mitchell in for Selwood and putting the VC on him. Could be a perma VC for me as I take stupid risks with other players :P

Fenno

Quote from: Andrew on June 15, 2011, 03:04:55 PM
I'm picking Boyd v Adelaide on the Friday night, hoping for a repeat. But I'm trading Mitchell in for Selwood and putting the VC on him. Could be a perma VC for me as I take stupid risks with other players :P
Boyd will most likely smash it up after all it is Boyd but be wary his worst team to play is Adelaide by a mile go look at his last few scores against them doesn't give me much confidence in him.

Andrew

Quote from: Fenno on June 15, 2011, 03:13:54 PM
Quote from: Andrew on June 15, 2011, 03:04:55 PM
Boyd will most likely smash it up after all it is Boyd but be wary his worst team to play is Adelaide by a mile go look at his last few scores against them doesn't give me much confidence in him.

Prior performance v particular opposition means little to me. Not nothing, but little. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out but on my next best choice Mitchell and his opposition (Gold Coast), someone did some research into the Gold Coast showing they're number 1 in contested possessions and midfielders do struggle to pull big scores because of this. Anyone remember that getting posted?

dale93

TMurphBROWNLOW

yorgis

i guess boyd's prevous lowish scores against adelaide could be attributed to the once pretty hot midfield. they are a bit of a rabble in there at the moment

elephants

Buddy, Ablett, Mitchell or Boyd for me, Calvins Captains should be interesting…..

Windigo

Ablett is a superstar but I'll be putting it on Boydy this week.

Flame

Quote from: Windigo on June 15, 2011, 05:13:41 PM
Ablett is a superstar but I'll be putting it on Boydy this week.
I am going Boyd too  but also thinking buddy. Hope hodge pulls his finger out too.