Hanging up the Overall boots for 2011 :)

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, June 15, 2011, 01:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

i've decided this year has just been too harsh on me, my timing has been horrible and my decisions at the start of the year were rushed and not thought through thoroughly ;)

BUT NOW I'M BLOODY HUNGRY TO WIN LEAGUE >:D so, I've decided to bring in Fyfe this week as a unique which no one has, as well as Sylvia + Suckling next week and pendlebury the week after  8) this would mean retaining Selwood and Adcock because I believe they are in the best of their position and deserve a spot in the best 22.

FINAL TEAM FOR LEAGUE 2011:

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, Enright, Fisher, Suckling (Otten, Toy, Hunt)
Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Selwood, Thompson, Bartel (Iles, Jacobs, Mzungu)
Cox, Sandilands (Smith, Campbell)
Franklin, Chapman, Sylvia, Goodes, Pavlich, Fyfe, Riewoldt (Smith, Howe, Richardson)

4 trades left for the home run 8) sound good?

Cicjose

i'm pretty sure those that started with fyfe will still have him

he is one of like only 6 forwards to be averaging 100 for the competition

TMurphBROWNLOW

not in my league buddy! ;) none of the top 6 (me included) have him so he is still unique in my eyes  ::)

Victorius Secret

if you're going for a league win won't it be wiser to trade out selwood as he will only be available for a further five head to head games for the season after he serves his suspension?  :o

TMurphBROWNLOW

I would trade him to Ablett but I need to salvage as many trades as I can!

a midfield (on most weeks) of Swan, Pendlebury, Bartel, Boyd, Thompson and Pavlich/Deledio/Rookie doesn't look too bad does it?

Victorius Secret

overall really solid team mate, lets just hope that you have a finals bye during geelongs bye otherwise your teams weakness will be exposed, but you'll be pretty unlucky to lose the first finals with a team like that!  :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

cheers buddy I have confidence that I'll get through first round unscathed even though the difference between the top 4 is very very minimal. hopefully my uniques will fire :)

Locinator

Im Givin up on the overall too. My Team will finish like this though its quite unique.

Backs: Goddard,Gibbs,Lids,Fisher,Shaw,Rawlings,Broughton/Adcock (Strauss,Toy,Coad)

Mids: Swan,Pendlebury,Mundy,Selwood,GAJ,Thompson (Swallow,Smith,Wallis)

Rucks: Cox,Snadilands(Smith,Gorringe)

Forwards: Buddy,Pav,Chapman,Rioli,Sylvia,N.Reiwoldt,J.Reiwoldt (Mzungu, Howe,Prestia)

Chopps

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Chopps on June 15, 2011, 10:16:09 AM
surely you wont keep mundy

+1 mundy to mitchell/ boyd if you have the money?