selwood out, going unique

Started by BBosCo, June 14, 2011, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trade selwood to which of these uniques?

Redden
10 (17.2%)
Rockliff
11 (19%)
Sheils
18 (31%)
Rischitelli
18 (31%)
Mitchell
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

BBosCo

i have selwood, pendles, swan and monty out this week so i really have no choice. id rather go unique, but thompson and mitchell are deffs other players ill look at...

Andrew

Quote from: david.5 on June 15, 2011, 10:45:28 AM
i would go for either mitchell or thompson. not totally unique but you know what you'll get from them every week. both consistent

+1. I've got Thompson and am thinking Mitchell is cheap enough and easy enough to pick. Even though I've got 3 Hawks I'm all about league and my opponent in the Hawks bye has 2 Hawks so I'll take that.

Scully would be a very interesting pick but Mitchell only 61k more, so I couldn't justify it. I'm also worried about how the rumours of Scully's move to GWS will affect the 20-year-old, particularly as it comes more of a focus as the Dees finals hopes fade.

Fireballz

Quote from: Fenno on June 15, 2011, 01:14:57 AM
well he misses 4 through suspension then 1 though the bye so 12-5=7 so thats 7 out of the last 12 he will play
I'm retarded I read "he's missing 7 out of the last 12"
My bad!

....A dyslexic man walks into a bra...

Alka

I'm surprised so many people are happy to have a premium doing nothing on their bench for 5 games of the 12 left this season. That's a LOT of points lost, even the best rookie back-up is losing you 20-30 points per week.

I actually really like Redden. Doesn't really cop a tag, and has been scoring fantastically. Bye in multi-bye round, which is good if you're going for league.

Chichos

wouldn't list those players as uniques....

BBosCo

well they are, i dont know many teams with them...

Jazz-man

you have to get rid of him if your serious about winning anything

ill be swapping for Chappy and then swtiching chappy into the forwards when Swan & Pendles return, its a pretty good deal considering you make 50g as well

BBosCo

allready got the baldy otherwise that would have been a good idea

GinoGod

Quote from: Andrew on June 15, 2011, 03:04:10 PM
Quote from: david.5 on June 15, 2011, 10:45:28 AM
i would go for either mitchell or thompson. not totally unique but you know what you'll get from them every week. both consistent

+1. I've got Thompson and am thinking Mitchell is cheap enough and easy enough to pick. Even though I've got 3 Hawks I'm all about league and my opponent in the Hawks bye has 2 Hawks so I'll take that.

Scully would be a very interesting pick but Mitchell only 61k more, so I couldn't justify it. I'm also worried about how the rumours of Scully's move to GWS will affect the 20-year-old, particularly as it comes more of a focus as the Dees finals hopes fade.
i think hawthorn play gold coast in the last round which u might consider risky when franklin,hodge,mitchell may get rested for finals

G()D