selwood out, going unique

Started by BBosCo, June 14, 2011, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trade selwood to which of these uniques?

Redden
10 (17.2%)
Rockliff
11 (19%)
Sheils
18 (31%)
Rischitelli
18 (31%)
Mitchell
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

BBosCo

Fireballz

BBosCo

out for 4 weeks, cant afford to have him sitting on the bench

Fireballz

Ah i thought it was 3 but just checked n it's 4. That sucks (for me)!
I'm still keeping him coz he's one of the best in 2011 and I'm not gonna trade him out and trade him back in. But if you wanna lose him then I vote Shiels coz he's been the most consistent performer out of that bunch. Rischitelli is also good but I like Liam more!

Nails

Quote from: Fireballz on June 14, 2011, 11:51:48 PM
I'm still keeping him coz he's one of the best in 2011 and I'm not gonna trade him out and trade him back in. But if you wanna lose him then I vote Shiels coz he's been the most consistent performer out of that bunch. Rischitelli is also good but I like Liam more!

He's only playing 7 of the next 12 rounds... why would you trade him back in? He's missing rd 22 so you wouldn't bother getting him back IMO.

Fireballz

Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 11:54:59 PM

He's only playing 7 of the next 12 rounds... why would you trade him back in? He's missing rd 22 so you wouldn't bother getting him back IMO.
What other 2 matches is he missing apart from the bye???

Wes Mantooth

michael riskatelli!

because he's playing for the rest of the year! NO BYES!

easy decision. next?

gpdemons

gerco

Risky would ironically a non-risky unique but Scully would from left field too.

Fenno

Quote from: Fireballz on June 14, 2011, 11:58:14 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 11:54:59 PM

What other 2 matches is he missing apart from the bye???
well he misses 4 through suspension then 1 though the bye so 12-5=7 so thats 7 out of the last 12 he will play

Fossil11

have had risky shiels and redden from start of year. no complaints

Locinator

Dont Trade Selwood!! Trade Mundy if u got him to Sheils  ;)

PowerBug

BGK

I'm trading him. No point keeping him if your going for overall. I really like the look of Thompson

david.5

i would go for either mitchell or thompson. not totally unique but you know what you'll get from them every week. both consistent