9-0 in leauge. Rate my team please

Started by wardie, June 18, 2009, 03:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

My team currently is:

BACK
enright, Adcock, hurn, p.burgoyne, goddard, broughton, grimes  (raines, drummond)

MID
Ablett, Lids, Bartel, j.selwood, rich, dal santo (muston, collins)

RUCK
Cox, white (graeme jacobs)

FORWARD
pav, J.brown, Buddy, S.jono, Fev, Higgins, m.clarke (walker Brown)

I have 70k in bank and 8 trades.

suggestions appreciated!

Blueboys

Might want to upgrade White to H. McIntosh or Petrie.

Cash in Rich or Rains for a Rookie and upgrade White.....

wardie

Hoping graham can make more cash and be a straight trade later towards finals. keep white as a back up ruckman as there are not many rookie rucks availabel currently.

M.Clarke is my interesting decision. At around $460k after break and only scoring 66 last week and under injury cloud is it worth trading him up now? I think he has made all the cash he is going to. someone like gia, chapman could be potential trades??

Hawks_1976

White is clearly the weak link in your side.
Raines is dead cash on your bench so cash him in. Not many options but I would be looking at Pearce or Broadbent.
This should give you enough money to get a reasonable 2nd ruckman.

Maybe look to upgrading Rich and Clark as you get closer to the finals.

tony73

I would be more worried about Buddy! I have him but limited trades has him a keeper for me now, anoying the shower out of me

wardie

think your right Hawks_1976, RAINES will get the chop and thats where cash to upgrade WHITE, RICH and CLARK will come from.

Not worried about buddy really, i got him as a straight trade from KARKOUR before his price plummet. Think the fact that so many other teams have him is the reason he his going to stay. Similar to FEV i think with the inconsistency but worth the risk.

Clint-84

what is your national ranking and weekly average?

wardie

Overall rank: 2961
Average: 2128

Relitavly happy with my team just the couple of rooks i have left and second ruckman problem i can see to hold me back. Originally too LUENBERG as second ruck hoping he would become a keeper so that stuffed plans up slightly.

thinking i should just sit and wait for a good trade for CLARK to pop up if he is injured for long period. Hoping DAVIS will drop dramatically with a couple more poor performances.