Jack Darling

Started by navy.blueANDwhite, June 14, 2011, 05:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navy.blueANDwhite

My Forwards are...
Stevie J, Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Higgins, Yarran, Darling (Mzungu, T.Lynch, McKernan)

Who should I bring into my team this week?
Its a must win for me (vsing best friend) for top spot

Some options are...
O'Keefe, Fyfe, Harvey, LeCras, Pavlich, Goodes, N.Riewoldt ect.

Thanks  :)

Cicjose

Fyfe is the only forward you don't have there that averages 100

get Fyfe

dmagnus

Flame

A rare person without roo.. I would get o keefe.

elephants

Rated_RKO

Fireballz

I say Goodes! Otherwise... Fyfe.

elephants

Nah, Goodes is too temperamental. The weather affects him too much.

dreamkiller

maybe roll the dice and keep him one more week, might score big against port at patersons
after that jump on fyfe.

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on June 14, 2011, 10:28:54 PM
You have insulted my honour and a 2-time brownlow medallist. I challenge you to a duel.
ROK is much more hot and cold than Goodes. maybe the lesson is don't get swans players...  :(

Wes Mantooth

lecras... because when he goes bang, he goes BANG

Possumo

Quote from: Fireballz on June 14, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 14, 2011, 10:28:54 PM
You have insulted my honour and a 2-time brownlow medallist. I challenge you to a duel.
ROK is much more hot and cold than Goodes. maybe the lesson is don't get swans players...  :(

Yeah, although ROK has been more consistent this season, usually ROK is usually the one who pulls out a 110 followed by a 50. I'm in the same position as you and looking to bring in a premium forward this week... to be honest I'm thinking that Pavlich is an absolute steal at 336k, IF he can retain a 90-100 average for the rest of the season... scored well last weekend, but perhaps that was a one off and he will continue to score in the 80-90 range... I'd heard he was carrying an injury too...

So I'm probably going to end up going for Fyfe, although there are worries he might get rested due to his constant injury problems... as long as he is playing though, it doesn't seem to bother him much!

navy.blueANDwhite

thanks guys,
for some reason, i'm not the biggest fan of getting fyfe.
i wouldnt mind ROK but...
for his price, pavlich is far too tempting.
gooodes is too inconsistent and lecras is a 50/50

oldshepp

I agree mate

Pav is not your classic DT forward but he's very good value at the moment

I'll be making the move now that I have to move Petrie into the ruck

BillMurray

I have exact same problem, looking to trade Darling this week to either O'keefe, Pavlich or Fyfe and after looking at each in detail I can't go past Pav at his current price. With Riewoldt & Goodes being so uncharacteristically up & down this year It will be refreshing to have a certain 80-95 week in week out.