The Dillema

Started by Holz, June 14, 2011, 04:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

Selwood to Murphy   and Knights keeper
3 (14.3%)
Selwood to Gaz        and a small chance i might be able to go knights to slyvia/pav
9 (42.9%)
Selwood to Mitchell  and Knights to Sylvia + 30k
7 (33.3%)
Selwood to Mitchell and Knights to Pav     + 30k
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Holz

Assuming selwood gets weeks i will cop a donut in my mids next week.

I was only playing to make the knights to sylvia trade this week but sylvias good game and knights bad, ment im now 3k short of ding the trade.  I go for overall so i cant afford a donut or selwood out for that long. I was originally thinking gaz as he has no byes or murphy he is probably the best i dont have (  i have Swan, Pendles, Bartel, Montagna, Boyd).   

However sammy mitchell looks really good he only dropped under 100 twice this year, is averaging 106. It also enables me to go knights to sylvia if i do the other trades i will have to have knights as a keeper.

Zookota

If I were you I would get Mitchell for Selwood and trade Knights to Sylvia. I reckon Mitchell will have a great week especially against Gold coast, might be my captain.

daddsy404

Quote from: Zookota on June 14, 2011, 04:52:26 PM
If I were you I would get Mitchell for Selwood and trade Knights to Sylvia. I reckon Mitchell will have a great week especially against Gold coast, might be my captain.
+ 1
although this also depends how many trades you have left, and how many keepers you have at the moment. Ideally Knights would be a perfect 8th forward if you can somehow wrangle that option

Holz

i have 7 trades left so these trades would have to be the last for upgrading purposes. Knights currently is my 8th forward so if i upgrade him didak would become my 8th.

This is my full strength team.

Gibbs, Deledio, Scotland, Adcock, Goddard, Heppel, Shaw (Pup, Jacobs, Toy)
Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Selwood, Montagna, Pendles (Bewick, Hibberd, I.Smith)
Cox,Smith (Tippet,Bailey)
Franklin, Johnson, Chapman, Riewoldt, Petrie, Higgins, Didak (Knights, Richardson,Mzungu)

Windigo

Looking at Shiels.......But Mitchell is fairly cheap....

Stocutz

With 7 trades I'd keep knight and go gaz. Unless selwood gets 3weeks. Personally I think he will get a downgrade. If he gets 4 yet brown gets 2 on the ward hit the tribunal Is a flat out disgrace.

Windigo

Stuff getting shiels now.

Sammy Mitchel all the way for me as well. His scores are off the charts and is cheaper than Shiels. Only 2 sub ton scores. Definitely getting him.

QuoteWith 7 trades I'd keep knight and go gaz. Unless selwood gets 3weeks. Personally I think he will get a downgrade. If he gets 4 yet brown gets 2 on the ward hit the tribunal Is a flat out disgrace.

Yeah, get Gaz and keep Knights with the trades you have left IMO. Knights can net you a 90 and Slvia hovers around there consistently.

daddsy404

Quote from: Stocutz on June 14, 2011, 05:01:53 PM
With 7 trades I'd keep knight and go gaz. Unless selwood gets 3weeks. Personally I think he will get a downgrade. If he gets 4 yet brown gets 2 on the ward hit the tribunal Is a flat out disgrace.
+20
personally if Selwood gets less than 4 then hes staying in my team, will be a huge advantage to have him at the end of the season after some muppets have traded him out. There is no way that he deserves 4 for that hit though, the perforated eardrum means nothing, he probably just caught guerra in a bad part of his ear. With the lack of conclusive video evidence it should be downgraded at the very least

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 14, 2011, 05:04:47 PM
Stuff getting shiels now.

Sammy Mitchel all the way for me as well. His scores are off the charts and is cheaper than Shiels. Only 2 sub ton scores. Definitely getting him.

QuoteWith 7 trades I'd keep knight and go gaz. Unless selwood gets 3weeks. Personally I think he will get a downgrade. If he gets 4 yet brown gets 2 on the ward hit the tribunal Is a flat out disgrace.

Yeah, get Gaz and keep Knights with the trades you have left IMO. Knights can net you a 90 and Slvia hovers around there consistently.

i agree i looked at mitchells scores and he is looking like a premium.  Even though knights is my 8th forward with all the ybes i will be using him most weeks so i can see the value in having sylvia. I dont really care about the 1 trade i jst cant work out how much the mitchell sylvia combo will outscore gaz knights

Holz

Quote from: daddsy404 on June 14, 2011, 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: Stocutz on June 14, 2011, 05:01:53 PM
+20
personally if Selwood gets less than 4 then hes staying in my team, will be a huge advantage to have him at the end of the season after some muppets have traded him out. There is no way that he deserves 4 for that hit though, the perforated eardrum means nothing, he probably just caught guerra in a bad part of his ear. With the lack of conclusive video evidence it should be downgraded at the very least

i agree 100% with the 4 weeks comment but i cant afford to play hibberd for 3-4 weeks and lose potentially 100 points also if i dotn do it this week i get a donut so i lose proably a firther 100 points. Plus i care more about my ranking than league so having selwood instead of mitchell wont make too big a difference, also selwood does have the bye and i already have chappy and stevie j.

Windigo

GAZ & Knights should be okay.

GAZ will even out a Knights shocker....But you may see your hair line receding with him...... :P

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 14, 2011, 05:11:45 PM
GAZ & Knights should be okay.

GAZ will even out a Knights shocker....But you may see your hair line receding with him...... :P

im still not confident picking up a GC guy, he has only scored big against the roos, eagles and adeliade 3 teams that give away alot of DT points. I tihnk if i do anything it will be to get in murphy but im leaning more towards mitchell.

Windigo

No confidence in arguably the best player in the comp?

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 14, 2011, 05:15:37 PM
No confidence in arguably the best player in the comp?

i have never ratyed him as the best, i have always been a judd man ( 3rd borwnlow this year, who is going to stop him).

Its GC im worried about not ablett.

Windigo

Still think he would be a good pickup. No more byes is an added +