Main Menu

Selwood

Started by Memphistopheles, June 14, 2011, 12:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For those who have him what are you doing?

Trade - 4 weeks too long
36 (75%)
Hold - cover him for 4 weeks
12 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Bluke

Its a Chris Judd conspiracy. AFL elimating all his opponents for the Brownlow one by one... haha

Im not have a dig, just calling it how I see it. Hawks kicked up a stink because they lost. I bet the order came straight from the top (kennett the muppet).

buddyboyz

If Selwood get's suspended, who should I get to replace him? I was looking at Marc Murphy, but then i realised i had Curnow in my midfield and it's not a good idea to have 2 players from the same team in the same position. I currently have $85,200 salary cap. Here is my midfield.

8. Boyd, M
Pts:143 Avg:117.09 $437,900

9. Hodge, L
Pts:51 Avg:88.10 $386,000

10. Curnow, E
Pts:95 Avg:84.44 $256,700

11. Swallow, D
Pts:66 Avg:75.00 $266,400

12. Atley, S
Pts:74 Avg:52.91 $185,100

13. Hibberd, M
Pts:70 Avg:74.60 $211,900

Bench
26. Swan, D
Pts:0 Avg:112.70 $397,700
SubstituteTradeemergencies
27. Selwood, J
Pts:108 Avg:106.50 $427,000
SubstituteTradeemergencies
28. Harris, D
Pts:67 Avg:67.89 $216,800
SubstituteTradeactive emergencies

Windigo

......Will have a resounding effect on DT's this week. Adcock & Mundy among others all out or in doubt.

A lot is hinged on whether Joell get's 4 or get's it dropped...Is there a chance.

P.S: When is the MRP due to start...?

Spooners

Its on atm and its not looking good. He'll get 2 at best and 4 at worst.

At this stage 4 is looking almost 100% likely

Windigo

Boomz

Quote from: Spooners on June 14, 2011, 07:08:46 PM
Its on atm and its not looking good. He'll get 2 at best and 4 at worst.

At this stage 4 is looking almost 100% likely

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Windigo

Decision is being made NOW.....

Selwood's defense is that he was trying to get past him.

Also, they argued that Selwood has never been reported ever and that why would he land an intentional blow in a tight match that would lead to a goal.

Accept his statement as there is no conclusive evidence, flower's sake.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Bluke on June 14, 2011, 04:25:22 PM
Its a Chris Judd conspiracy. AFL elimating all his opponents for the Brownlow one by one... haha

Im not have a dig, just calling it how I see it. Hawks kicked up a stink because they lost. I bet the order came straight from the top (kennett the muppet).

dw Bluke you've been forgiven :P as for the muppet... I too hate his guts! HAHAHA!

and I'm really really impressed with the points made on this topic :) everyone sincerely believes Selwood is being treated much to harshly in comparison to more severe same penalty charges.

Windigo

Anyone watching it live on afl.com?

i have the link in my thread.

Boomz

he was trying to get past him so he hit his ear? O.o er...

Fossil11

just to make things more painful he geelong play saints crows bombers west coast in next four

Windigo

He said he hit him with an open palm.

It will be 2 weeks or 4 weeks.

10 minutes from a decision.

Ziplock

I would just drop his ass. How do you accidently bust someones ear drum. At the vary least he was being extremely negligent- can he be suspended for that?

Personally, I find it far more likely he was being extremely provoked.

TMurphBROWNLOW

the MRP are fags, making me trade out someone I just traded in :'( welcome GAJ, first time I'm picking you up in dreamteam history.

Windigo

QuotePersonally, I find it far more likely he was being extremely provoked.

Allegedly Guerra was hanging onto him and not allowing him to run.