Main Menu

Adcock

Started by dale93, June 14, 2011, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 14, 2011, 05:38:09 PM
(Adcock) http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,38550.0.html

adcock topic already talked about it. Lions website also has the info
The topic was originaly about getting him in so thought I would make it clearer for everyone else

Power16

callum111

Windigo

Windigo

Broken finger=at least 4 weeks.

Bluesalltheway

I brought him in last week. Not very happy with the 50 he gave me, but hopefully he gets better!

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on June 14, 2011, 06:38:03 PM
Broken finger=at least 4 weeks.

I will straight trade him to jacobs/hibberd then and have him as a benchie :)

Flame

Now I have an excuse to get rid of him? Will be trading him this week.

hardnut

I wont be trading, was wondering why his scored suddenly started sucking, no I know why. If it sub 4 weeks it's almost a good thing as hopefully he can get back to the midfield and 100's. Jacobs and Poo can cover in the meantime

Fenno

Quote from: hardnut on June 14, 2011, 08:30:06 PM
I wont be trading, was wondering why his scored suddenly started sucking, no I know why. If it sub 4 weeks it's almost a good thing as hopefully he can get back to the midfield and 100's. Jacobs and Poo can cover in the meantime
hate to burst your bubble but no chance of it being less than 4 weeks will be more like 6

TMurphBROWNLOW

add his bye to that... possible 7 weeks out. he's a priority over Selwood this week.

I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be making a trade this week.

Flame

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 14, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
add his bye to that... possible 7 weeks out. he's a priority over Selwood this week.

I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be making a trade this week.
Now it is a matter of who for

Bluke

Mitch Brown for WCE missed 8+ weeks with a broken thumb...

BillyPil

well this just sucks, but its DT I guess. The question is who to bring in... I don't have much in the bank (14k) so if I sideways trade him it could only be for the likes of Gilbert, who if he's playing forward is not worth having on the field.

I do have Toy still, is it worth a Toy -> Jacobs trade?  Is Toy going to play again this season does anyone know?

Windigo

Keeping Adcock for a week....Mundy & Selwood.....Flower.

Going him to Scotland next week. I'll have to start 3 'rookies' this week. But at least they will net 60 for me.

Lower, Stanley & Puo/Jacobs/Hibbo