Main Menu

Adcock

Started by dale93, June 14, 2011, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Adcock will be extremly tasty and may be even get back to his starting price :)is anyone else looking at him?

glynman90

If you don't already have him I'd only consider picking him up if he went back to his old role and spent more time in the midfield.

Hippo

Jed Adcock
Jed is having surgery on his finger on Wednesday. He’s had a finger fracture for a while that we were hoping when splinted would re-unite, but it’s actually getting further displaced so he’ll have the screw put in his finger on Wednesday and we’ll know more then about time frames.

Nails

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/116198/default.aspx

Jed Adcock
Jed is having surgery on his finger on Wednesday. He’s had a finger fracture for a while that we were hoping when splinted would re-unite, but it’s actually getting further displaced so he’ll have the screw put in his finger on Wednesday and we’ll know more then about time frames.

Not picking him cause he's injury prone and missing his 90+ avg is finally being justified.

dale93

Hahahah thanks nails and now i finally feel better about not picking him :)

Eagle boy

How many weeks is he expected to miss?

Rommas

Thank God, gives me a reason to get rid of his bum ass now

BillMurray

Quote from: dale93 on June 14, 2011, 12:33:25 PM
Hahahah thanks nails and now i finally feel better about not picking him :)

+1.

TMurphBROWNLOW

defs hanging the boots and looking to next year!

BGK

Surely for a broken finger he would only be looking at a week or two. Anyone here from the medical profession that might have a rough guess at time frame.

On a side note, does Adcock have the weakest bones in AFL?

j959

Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 12:31:30 PM

Jed Adcock

Not picking him cause he's injury prone and missing his 90+ avg is finally being justified.
well that explains the cr*p scores of late!!
decision made - Adcock, you've been a faux-premium (cos so few prem backs this year) and were a cheap pick-up at the beginning of the season ... hello Heater roller-coaster (next week after Pies bye) ...   ;)

Alka

Quote from: j959 on June 14, 2011, 04:09:04 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 12:31:30 PM

Jed Adcock

well that explains the cr*p scores of late!!
decision made - Adcock, you've been a faux-premium (cos so few prem backs this year) and were a cheap pick-up at the beginning of the season ... hello Heater roller-coaster (next week after Pies bye) ...   ;)

You do realise Adcock will come back from his injury quite soon and start pumping out 90+ just to spite you.

Fenno

Adcock is going in for surgery to fix a broken finger. More info on AFL website

Depending on how bad it is fingers are a dog it may seem like only a finger but this could see him miss up to 6 weeks

Slap

Since I picked this guy up, he gave me the returns of 47, 50 and 57.  And a trip to hospital.

Crap, considering I planned on him getting 100's.

eski_liddr