Team planning

Started by Zookota, June 13, 2011, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zookota

Hey guys, I need abit of of upgrading to do to finish my team. One of my plans are very risky, its Sandi to Gawn which leaves me with $420,400 and 11 Trades left. I need the money to upgrade a few things

Sandi- Gawn

Lower- Suckling

10 Trades left with $353,900

Next round:

Darling- Sylvia

Simon buckley/ Brodie smith- Jed adcock if he gets better or maybe enright

Later on I will upgrade Zac smith to Sandi.

Any thoughts and feedback would be great cheers guys! :)

Fossil11

enright this week suckling next week

enrights be is low sucklings is climbing

Possumo

Quote from: Fossil11 on June 14, 2011, 12:04:08 AM
enright this week suckling next week

enrights be is low sucklings is climbing

This.

Although then again Suckling is playing the GC this week, and could gun it... either way, Lower still has money to make while Buckley/Smith are likely to drop in price... not to mention the fact that he is scoring pretty bloody well... I myself are considering keeping him as my 7th back unless he starts to really drop off (although I don't have the cash/trades that you do :().

Other trades all look solid... but who do you have in your backline, and are you going for league or overall? Scotland would be by far the best option for overall if you don't already have him... and still probably one of the better picks for league despite his finals bye...

Zookota

Hey bud thanks for the feedback :). My backline is worse by far and I'm going overall.

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Lower, Stanley, Heppell (Smith, Buckley, Puopolo)

Zookota

Can I get some more replies please, I need as much help to start upgrading and fixing backline aswell

Windigo

Well don't get Adcock!

I would look at Suckling & Fisher.....

Lower & Stanley have cash to make, Lower with a B/E of 60 will get past that. I would look to keep at least Stanley as he has no more byes and is a solid 6-80 scorer....Usually.  :P

Zookota

So who do you think I should trade for someyone like suckling, enright, scotland?

Windigo

Scotland has been the most consistent back. Get him.  ;)

Possumo

Yep in that case definitely Scotland, absolutely no contest (although Enright is perhaps better value at 315k... he should average within 10 ppg of Scotland...).

As for who to trade out for him, I'd have to say Smith is the best trade at this stage. Having Buckley's DPP will be quite handy, so he might be worth trading, although he is at the top of his rollercoaster and will start losing money soon... Stanley I reckon is another possible trade target, as I reckon Lower/Heppell have shown more consistency of late and will possibly be keepers as 6th and 7th backs (at least I hope so!), having said that though he is pretty handy and an 8th back, as his scoring potential is a bit better than Buckley or Puop.

So yeah, I'd reckon Smith since you have a fair bit of cash...

zeus123456

Yeah cheers mate, I was also considering trading smith and was planning to keep Stanley maybe my 8th keeper and see how Lower goes so I can trade him to Suckling or someyone, but I am also considering getting Enright because his really cheap so I might get him in this round then trade Hibberd to Scotland