Barney and Friends' trade plans for this week and beyond

Started by dcmagadia21, June 13, 2011, 10:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Hello everyone  :)

After a dismal below par score of 1927 in round 12, I would strive myself to bounce back and post a great score this week. With all the guns out for Barney and Friends this week (Pendles, Swan, Selwood) and all in the midfield FMDT, I have to think hard on what to do with my trades this week.

My plans:

Swallow ---> Fyfe

Darling ---> Sylvia (will he reach his BE of 148 against the Dockers?)

11 trades left and $197500 in the bank

The next few rounds:

Lower/Stanley --- Shaw

Knights --- Chappy

Watson (due to the very high BE and soon) --- Murphy/Shiels/Rischitelli/Ablett

And with 7 trades left after all of this for finals time, my team is set, locked and loaded.

thoughts? Thanks  :D

Cicjose

Mcpharlin will take Sylvia and i would expect another blanket job from Mcpharlin.....

elephants

Sylvia should be playing midfield vs freo.
My theory is that he played forward today (kicking four goals and racking up 17 possies) because he was still taking it easy after his 'horrific' corkie that was a sub-able injury. He'll be back in the midst of it next week.

dcmagadia21

Quote from: elephants on June 13, 2011, 10:49:22 PM
Sylvia should be playing midfield vs freo.
My theory is that he played forward today (kicking four goals and racking up 17 possies) because he was still taking it easy after his 'horrific' corkie that was a sub-able injury. He'll be back in the midst of it next week.
do you think my trade plans for the rest of the year are good?

elephants

dcmagadia21

Quote from: elephants on June 13, 2011, 11:01:45 PM
Yeah it all looks good BUT why trade Watson??
he has a high BE that's all. I realise now that even though he wil drop in price, he is still an outright gun. thanks for pointing that out  :)

dcmagadia21

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 13, 2011, 10:31:56 PM
Hello everyone  :)

After a dismal below par score of 1927 in round 12, I would strive myself to bounce back and post a great score this week. With all the guns out for Barney and Friends this week (Pendles, Swan, Selwood) and all in the midfield FMDT, I have to think hard on what to do with my trades this week.

My plans:

Swallow ---> Fyfe

Darling ---> Sylvia (will he reach his BE of 148 against the Dockers?)

11 trades left and $197500 in the bank

The next few rounds:

Lower/Stanley --- Shaw

Knights --- Chappy

Watson (due to the very high BE and soon) --- Murphy/Shiels/Rischitelli/Ablett

And with 7 trades left after all of this for finals time, my team is set, locked and loaded.

thoughts? Thanks  :D
Here's my team btw

DEF: Gibbs, Deledio, Adcock, Goddard, Heppell, Enright, Lower --- Stanley, Puopolo, Jacobs

MID: Boyd, Pendlebury, Swan, Thompson, Selwood, Watson --- Swallow, Iles, Hibberd

RUC: Cox, Sandi --- Smith, McCauley

FWD: Johnson, Goodes, Franklin, Riewoldt, Knights, Darling, Krakouer --- Lynch, Mzungu, Harper

Fossil11

it would be plain stupid to trade watson. who cares if he is going to lose 40-50k he is a premium. do you think everyone with goddard traded him out coz he was going to lose 100k. So sideways. look at scoring potential. you would waste a trade pluss around 70k to get one of the premiums listed for the same scoring output

Fossil11

how does mzungu start on the bench and darling and krak start on

dcmagadia21

Quote from: Fossil11 on June 14, 2011, 12:03:20 AM
how does mzungu start on the bench and darling and krak start on
yeah. i need to improve my forward line heaps. that's why i'm getting fyfe and sylvia this week, as it will complete my forward line (move fyfe into the forward line in exchange with mzungu).

dcmagadia21

with a lot of thinking, i have decided to just do the swallow ---> fyfe trade this week and then do the darling to sylvia trade the week after as sylvia will be expected to drop his price more due to the high BE. is it stupid for me to do a harper ---> howe trade?

Possumo

Yep, all of the trades look except for Watson as others have mentioned. I'd wait and see with Shaw by the way... Lower/Heppell are doing fine for the moment, and you have Stanley/Puop and Jacobs for cover which is very solid... the only premium back I'd probably jump on would be Scotland (assuming you're going for overall).

Fyfe this week would be a good option as he has a B/E of 90, and Darling will almost certainly drop less than Sylvia as you say... but with the amount of cash you have already, I'd probably just get him this week and avoid risking another poor score from Darling...

BillyBass

You've listed 4 upgrades using the 200k but there's no mention of a downgrade. Does the 7 trades left after that include the downgrade/s u will need to fund those upgrades?