Just A Quick Thought Would Be Great

Started by Windigo, June 13, 2011, 09:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Just so I can sleep better tonight, so I don't have to worry about who to get.

I'd like some opinions.

Who would you rather out of Scott Thompson or Shiels? Both unique and both are killing it. Just a quick comment.  ;)

Getting Ablett via other means. Cheers.

Lobbus

Perhpas Scott Thompson - proven performer over many years, Shiels only 2nd/ 3rd season and may tire later in year. I don't have either

TMurphBROWNLOW

i already have thompson and consider him a top 6 midfielder with ease. i explained to you my thoughts on shiels in the other topic so take your pick :)

Windigo

I don't think I'd lose either way.

I'd have 7 Hawks if I go with Shiels.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Windigo on June 13, 2011, 09:31:33 PM
I don't think I'd lose either way.

I'd have 7 Hawks if I go with Shiels.

no shame in that :P who exactly?  ???

Windigo

Franklin, Suckling, Shiels, Puopolo, I.Smith & Bailey.

I'd have 6, not 7.  :P

Windigo

When looking at the stats.

Shiels scores really jump out at me. Leaning toward Shiels.....Majorly.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Windigo on June 13, 2011, 09:35:48 PM

hahaha goodluck round 17! 3 of those are only bench warmers anyway so you shouldn't have too much trouble!

GO WITH YOUR GUT WINDY ;D

elephants

Quote from: Windigo on June 13, 2011, 09:35:48 PM

I have Suckling, Poo, Mitchell, Buddy, Bailer, I. Smith
Keep in mind that hawks have a single bye so coverage should be safer and that they are playing GC this week.

Ziplock

If a decent back downgrade option comes around next week I may trade out pups to a rookie (or jack riewoldt) and trade dal santo to pendles.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2011, 09:55:35 PM
If a decent back downgrade option comes around next week I may trade out pups to a rookie (or jack riewoldt) and trade dal santo to pendles.
"trade dal santo to pendles"
*GASP* NOOOOO, sideways!?!

Ziplock

reckons. To make it worse, I traded in dal santo this season. Since then he's broken the ton like twice and scored under 80 3 times. He's pissing me off to a level which is almost unimaginable.

that being said, he may just be having a bit of a downer atm, been averaging 80 since I got him in. barbie :P

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2011, 11:06:00 PM
reckons. To make it worse, I traded in dal santo this season. Since then he's broken the ton like twice and scored under 80 3 times. He's pissing me off to a level which is almost unimaginable.

that being said, he may just be having a bit of a downer atm, been averaging 80 since I got him in. barbie :P

yeah i might do this sideways next week, or just complete my forwards with krak -> didak.

actually im going to make a thread, this week's done my head in and ruined my dreamteam.

Windigo

It all hangs on whether Joell get's his charge downgraded.....

2 weeks will be fine. But on the other hand 4 weeks...... :-\

Stocutz

Any thoughts on rischitelli? I'm considering him if selwood gets more than 3.