Previous topic - Next topic

Should I get him?

Yes
9 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

hally25547

Hey everyone. I have been planning to use Knights as an 8th forward for a while and then have a gun F/M so that when a midfielder misses they can play mids and knights will cover them in the forwards. Colin Sylvia is the man on my radar and i was going to trade him in once he had bottomed out. However with selwood, swan, pendles and didak all missing this week mu hand has been forced. I have enough cash to get anyone under $359 100 as i am looking to upgrade Matera.

So the basic question here is should i get Sylvia this week even though he hasnt bottomed out and has a 171 b/e??

This is my mids and forwards and i have 10 trades left and $159 700:

Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Selwood, Bartel, Mitchell, - Iles, Jacobs, Callinan
Fwds: Johnson, Franklin, Chapman, Petrie, Didak, Riewoldt, Knights - Matera, Mzungu, Richardson

Ago97

Depends if you are going for League or Overall
If u desperately need to win your league match then get him ASAP
but if overall just wait until next week or week after 

Fenno

I would say you should get him either way if it helps you. Like I always say you don't win DT by having the most expensive team you win by having more points so risk him loosing some cash to gain those extra points

Ziplock

I'm swapping knights to him this week most probably.

Flame

I am thinking of the same. I will trade darling to him. Pav on my radar too.

BillMurray

Darling to Pav this week for me. He's a steal at 339k averaging 93.  8)

Possumo

Quote from: BillMurray on June 13, 2011, 11:28:50 PM
Darling to Pav this week for me. He's a steal at 339k averaging 93.  8)

Yeah I'm tempted myself... but wouldn't you reckon for league Fyfe's consistency is worth the extra 30 k? Chapman is tempting as well...

As for Sylvia, his B/E is actually 145 (or thereabouts) according to assistant coach... so he is likely to go down by about 20k this week if he scores around his average (90-100). You could DPP Mzungu into the mid's and cop his score along with Jacobs/Iles, along with risking not having any forward or mid cover... but yeah I'd go with Sylvia over Pavlich I reckon... he is still a steal even at that price...