Jeremy Howe

Started by jk17, June 13, 2011, 06:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jk17

On the bubble this week, obviously wait for the teams to be announced, but he looks good with scores of 86 and 75. The 75 being against the Pies as well.

Dunno what his JS is like, but if he's named, I'll think of trading out Darling/Krak for him. BE of -88 according to FF.

plugz19

yep, if named comes straight in for darling, then matera->premium

Andrew

Quote from: plugz19 on June 13, 2011, 06:40:09 PM
yep, if named comes straight in for darling, then matera->premium

Darling -> Howe is one of the easier downgrades to make this season. Howe looks a ripper! Can't be a flash in the pan scoring over 70 against Collingwood.

Cicjose

david.5

Quote from: Cicjose on June 13, 2011, 07:19:06 PM
is howe MPP?

no he's not. but that shouldnt stop u from getting him. hes a good player and should get games

elephants

Would get him IF i started the season with darling. Not worth bringing him in for Richardson imo

Cicjose

should i trade tapscott to him and use the excess to upgrade conca?

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Cicjose on June 13, 2011, 10:11:20 PM
should i trade tapscott to him and use the excess to upgrade conca?

perfect.

Cicjose

but tappy is due to come back in this week......

and if i trade Tappy to Howe.... i get only $398 700 if i trade out Conca not enough for either Thompson or Pendlebury.....

Watson or below........

I could get Thompson if i trade out Krakouer......

elephants

Quote from: Cicjose on June 13, 2011, 10:56:58 PM
but tappy is due to come back in this week......
traded him to SJ last week. Do you have Richo? i doubt he will get back to the roos lineup...

Fossil11

dixon to howe and selwood to boyd

Cicjose

i don't have Cameron Richardson....

Salary left ($43 500)

(assumming i go ahead with Tappy ($196 500) to Howe.... ($92 500)) leaving me with;

($104 000) spare on top of cap (Total cash = $147 500))

should i trade out Krakouer ($284 000 + $147 500 = $431 500) to get Thompson ($400 200)

considering i currently have Mzungu (Mid) and Smith (Fwd) that i can swap around as required.....

OR should i trade Krakouer ($284 000) to Howe ($92 500) = $191 500 + Conca ($251 200) + ($43 500) = $486 500

and get anyone

(Pendles or Thompson on my radar)

hopefully you can read all that and;

is there anything you can suggest to convince me either way please.....

TMurphBROWNLOW

done some calculations... you could go tappy to howe, and conca to either rischitelli, judd, mitchell or bartel (2k short of a thompson trade :P) that way you retain krakwhore... or if you want krakwhore out do the tappy to howe and krak to thompson trade :)

IMO conca will shoot down this week, as will tappy when he gets back, so you should get them two out asap! + krak is going to maintain his price... for now :)

hope i helped? hahah please help my team out? posted a new topic a few minutes ago! cheers :)

Cicjose

that was the same calculations going through my head as well.....

but are there any mids on the verge of bursting their bubble so that i can do a downgrade to for Conca?

TMurphBROWNLOW

Nicholson and Fasolo are your only hopes, fasolo is only a first gamer and his job security is pretty poor despite playing okay. nicholson i hope pulled out cuz of injury...