Keep
17 (42.5%)
Trade
19 (47.5%)
Dunno :/
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 1

my.tbt

Wow, it was a toss up between selwood or murphy this week, i went murphy.

Suddenly having barnacle bartel in my team doesnt look so bad. I wonder if his scoring will improve with Selwoods absence.

Nails

Quote from: Fossil11 on June 13, 2011, 06:20:29 PM
if you guys havent realised the charges have al ready been laid. the mrp arent still deciding they have offered 4 weeks with 425 demerit points. check out the afl website. he is out wether you like it or not

if he challanges he gets 3 at least.

out of trading swan or selwood i would have to say bye bye to selwood. he has another bye so he would miss min of 4 weeks for rest of year where swan will play week after next so only another 1 more week to wait

He hasn't been found guilty... He can argue and get off and not miss any weeks at all.

jk17

A rare win for Team Bartel (aka those who picked Bartel over Selwood at the start of the yr), if the ruling stands.

Boomz

Windigo

Surely the video evidence was about null.

All I saw of it was a grainy shot of Brent"180+" Guerra going down.

Should go down to in-conclusive.

1-2 weeks.....

hardnut

ruling was based on evidence from Guerra, obviously went outside the traditional "stays on the field" mantra. Will become and my word against yours but trouble is Guerra has a stuffed ear to back him up. Jelwood will cop his 3 weeks, bugger.

dreamkiller

just got him in this week, chose him over ablett

swan, pendles gone next week as well.

does anyone know where the delete my team button is?

Windigo

Do we keep or if you have trades to burn oust?

Mundy>GAJ & Selwood>Shiels                      Lower>Scotland & Stanley>any back; Deledio, Shaw etc.

8 trades for finals and a full team. It would be fairly crazy.....And stupid....... :P

plugz19

Quote from: Windigo on June 13, 2011, 06:44:18 PM
Do we keep or if you have trades to burn oust?

Mundy>GAJ & Selwood>Shiels                      Lower>Scotland & Stanley>any back; Deledio, Shaw etc.

8 trades for finals and a full team. It would be fairly crazy.....And stupid....... :P
dont think it'd be stupid windigo, thats why you held onto your trades at the start!

Quote from: jk17 on June 13, 2011, 06:33:01 PM
A rare win for Team Bartel (aka those who picked Bartel over Selwood at the start of the yr), if the ruling stands.
as yes! go team jimmy!

Windigo

Quotedont think it'd be stupid windigo, thats why you held onto your trades at the start!

Didn't trade for 6 weeks in a row, Rounds 1-6.  8)

sammy

my dual position players can cover for Selwood, Swan and Montagna if he's out for next week, but i'm not gonna keep Selwood if he goes out for 3 weeks.

plugz19

Didn't trade for 6 weeks in a row, Rounds 1-6.  8)
[/quote]
you earned your stupid end of year trades, go nuts :p

hardnut

I'm keeping, overdid the DPP cover for exactly this situation, hope plenty jump off him though, he was getting too common

Windigo

It was quite hard watching the Curnow boat sail and keeping Higgins.

My first trade was forced. Camo Bruce & Grimes.  :(

I really am considering outing Selwood aftre just one game in my team.  :P

elephants

I don't have him, HOOOORAYYY
I only have swan out of the swan, pendles, selwood, montagna