Mitchell
Judd

Others?

elephants

1 out of five Davoo, PHEW!!

Andrew

Quote from: dicey7 on June 13, 2011, 07:07:22 PM
Anyone thinking of going for rockliff

His price is still to go down a fair bit. I might get Mitchell if I decide to go sideways, but also consider Scully.

Ago97

barlow is expensive but will be right in the thick of it with mundy out and he picked up 38 possis (I think) in the WAFL this week

stagnant

how they could give 4 weeks for that is out of my comprehension. the video evidence is such bad quality all you see is the hawks player fall over. you can't see any arm swinging at his head. the MRP are just a disgrace. thomas 1 week and selwood 4 for that... just ridiculous. you've got carlton players crashing into lions players heads and getting repremands and then you see this horrible quality video of a player falling over and they give 4 weeks...

Windigo

It would be risky getting Barlow..... :o

Windigo

I heard that Judd brought a switch blade unto the field and stabbed the player who was tagging him in the kidney.

Judd got a free kick and of course; 3.Votes.

yorgis

selwood 4 games [3 with an early plea]

elephants

yorgis

windigo you reckon you got bad luck . had swan, joey, boak and sandi warming my benches and then i cop 2 pts from mundy

and 27 from darling. got my worst score for the year. by the way selwood actually pierced guerras ear drum

Windigo

yeah he probably will........I saw the video on the news just then it's very harsh to just take that and say "Yep 4 weeks."

Even with Guerra's injury report........Guerra probably started.. :P

Windigo

Yeah I know he did.

Bad luck there yorgis.  :(

Spite

Can someone explain how he actually managed to pierce his ear drum?
I am thinking that Jelwood is more ninja than Chris Judd...

Alka

4 out for me this week (if Montagna doesn't play). Ouch.

My league opponent has only Swan. What was going to be an easy game now looking like it could ruin my season...

yorgis

obviously punched him in the head !!! don't think he was wearing boxing gloves at the time