Keep
17 (42.5%)
Trade
19 (47.5%)
Dunno :/
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 1

glynman90

Damn...Swan, Pendles and Selwood all out for me then next week. Imagine if your midfield was Swan, Pendles, Selwood, Montagna, Mundy and someone else.

Spooners

Swan, Montagna and Selwood... looks like i'm taking a punt with no emergency

Proudy1032

I have swan, montagna, mundy, selwood. :/

Weagle

Hope he challenges it and gets 4.. so he misses the eagles game as well :P

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: glynman90 on June 13, 2011, 06:02:28 PM
Damn...Swan, Pendles and Selwood all out for me then next week. Imagine if your midfield was Swan, Pendles, Selwood, Montagna, Mundy and someone else.

they hung onto hayes :P

Andrew

Worst worst worst thing ever this season. He was a risky enough pick with the DT finals bye, now he's certain to miss at least 4 matches from here on in. If only I had the trades to move him on... all I can say is that he'll be firing when he returns.

Fossil11

swan pendles and selwood. do i trade selwood to boyd and cut my losses

sammy

would suck if you had Swan, Pendles, Mundy, Montagna and Selwood.

if he goes out i'll be down Swan, Montagna and Selwood. i reckon a lot of midfields will be down for players next week.

Proudy1032

Fossil11

its official just saw it on afl website. 4 weeks but 3 with early plea.
who will win brownlow now

swan, jobe and selwood all out of the race

it has to be out of pendles, murphy or boyd. id say boyd at the moment but murphy catching up

Holz

i hope he contest it i cant afford to have him out even for 1 week with swan, pendles, tags and him in the lineup i would rather 4 to 3 weeks because i think i will be forced to trade him out to gaz.

on postive note

THE 2011 BROWNLOW MEDALIST IS CHRIS JUDD,
i really dont see anyone who can stop him besides pendles. Judd won last year with tough compettion and a team outside the top 4.

Memphistopheles

Not much actual evidence, gonna go on medical so he might get off.

I have Selwood and Mundy, but not Swan or Pendles (yet).

Going to def get Swan and Pendles after their bye.

Fossil11

if you guys havent realised the charges have al ready been laid. the mrp arent still deciding they have offered 4 weeks with 425 demerit points. check out the afl website. he is out wether you like it or not

if he challanges he gets 3 at least.

out of trading swan or selwood i would have to say bye bye to selwood. he has another bye so he would miss min of 4 weeks for rest of year where swan will play week after next so only another 1 more week to wait

Chichos

swan, selwood , mundy, montagna , stanton, hodge. damn considering clicking the 'remove entry from this competition' button.

Windigo

3 at least........I have Mundy out as well. Bugger.

Surely it would be ludicrous to trade him after just getting him......... :o