Main Menu

Montagna

Started by wcarey, June 13, 2011, 01:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

i wouldnt buy into that...

on friday night he said he was unlikely to play this coming week...

Bennyy

It would be a minor miracle for my side if he got up!

Ziplock

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 15, 2011, 02:24:07 PM
Sorry guys but I really am hoping he doesnt return :/

^ same wes, my eliminator opponent has him, and I still hold a grudge against him for his bump on curnow.

yorgis

funny thing is that he played on after copping the injury

Fenno

Quote from: chaser on June 15, 2011, 01:36:17 PM
According to 'In the mix', "Leigh Montagna should be right to return from the knee injury that kept him out of last week's win over the Bulldogs"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/116258/default.aspx
In the mix has no idea none of it comes from the clubs itself. Montagna said himself last week that he most likely wouldn't be playing this week.

Prospector_1

St Kilda website says ...

http://www.saints.com.au/injuries/ta...6/default.aspx

Leigh Montagna (Knee) "He's a chance to play. Will depend how he goes at training on Thursday."

Victorius Secret

Flame

Really need him to play this week!

Ziplock

really want him not to play. Let's see who the DT gods love more :P

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Ziplock on June 15, 2011, 10:55:32 PM
really want him not to play. Let's see who the DT gods love more :P

me?  ;)

glynman90

I'm still hoping for a late withdrawal since I traded him out last week :P

Victorius Secret

why would you consider trading him out?

Slap

Hmmm... Im obviously playing him on field atm.. But whether I put Harris on the field in my mids with no bench cover in cse monty pulls out.  Or MPP Fyfe into the mids and have Harris as Bench cover, but be reduced to playing Tom Lynch in my forwards.

HELP??

wcarey

Quote from: Slap on June 16, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
Hmmm... Im obviously playing him on field atm.. But whether I put Harris on the field in my mids with no bench cover in cse monty pulls out.  Or MPP Fyfe into the mids and have Harris as Bench cover, but be reduced to playing Tom Lynch in my forwards.

HELP??

I don't think Lynch will go too badly against the hawks as they don't have great stoppers in their backline + injuries. We saw in Lynch's first couple that he can score high 80's/90's and is highly unlikely to get subbed this week as he was subbed last week. id be surprised if he scored less than 60. Stats also back the ground in Tasmania as being high scoring. Not sure if that helps

glynman90

Quote from: Victorius Secret on June 16, 2011, 10:46:30 PM
why would you consider trading him out?

I had to trade him or Swan out last week to avoid a donut. I took a gamble that Montagna would be out again this week meaning that he would miss 3 (as the one after is a bye) whereas Swan would only miss 2. Also Swan is more likely to score higher. I couldn't afford to cop the donut either because I didn't want to jeopardise my eliminator game (which I won in the end  :D )