Chuck Norris at 11 is 10 too many :P.

AFEV

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 19, 2011, 08:23:04 PM
Chuck Norris at 11 is 10 too many :P.
no chuck norris at 11 is 12 too many :P

Cookie Monster

AFEV

I'm trying to watch the tennis, Verdasco v Stepanek. Interesting game, we all know how good Stepanek CAN be and is a top 20 player even if his ranking doesn't suggest that, and IMO that is a much better game than Roddick v Beck FFS.
What frustrates me more is we watch a set and a half of Verdasco v Stepanek and then they switch and we don't even get to see the rest of the game >:(

Happens with Aussie open as well I'd really prefer it if we got to see the entire game ::)

Holz

Quote from: Sid on June 21, 2011, 11:09:04 PM
I'm trying to watch the tennis, Verdasco v Stepanek. Interesting game, we all know how good Stepanek CAN be and is a top 20 player even if his ranking doesn't suggest that, and IMO that is a much better game than Roddick v Beck FFS.
What frustrates me more is we watch a set and a half of Verdasco v Stepanek and then they switch and we don't even get to see the rest of the game >:(

Happens with Aussie open as well I'd really prefer it if we got to see the entire game ::)

i dont have foxtel so im happy i cant watch a matach at all, but i agree switching between matches is annoying. I just hate when they telecast Australian matches when good players are on, i understand there is a reason for it but i really shouldnt be watching a guy like Tomic when players like Novak or Murray are on.  Ajde Ivanovic make it through the first round and it will help me ease my pain of a 1800 this week.

BratPack

I'm just disappointed Isner-Mahut didn't go for a week  :'(

Justin Bieber

Stepanek Vs Verdasco was a good match. Yet I couldn't watch the first 2 sets, and interupted the last 3 (even with Foxtel). Tomic's match was on there :-\.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 22, 2011, 12:58:47 PM
Stepanek Vs Verdasco was a good match. Yet I couldn't watch the first 2 sets, and interupted the last 3 (even with Foxtel). Tomic's match was on there :-\.

Tomic looks like an alright player i just dont like him very much. Ivanovic won 6-0 6-1 so im happy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on June 22, 2011, 01:14:54 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 22, 2011, 12:58:47 PM
Tomic looks like an alright player i just dont like him very much. Ivanovic won 6-0 6-1 so im happy.
Same thoughts on Tomic. Who didn't want Ivanovic to win? ;).

AFEV

Nobody. Everyone wants her to win, even her opponents :P

AFEV

OK we are about to find out with Tomic 8)

Boomz

Quote from: Sid on June 27, 2011, 10:00:12 PM
OK we are about to find out with Tomic 8)

He's in great form right now. already up 2 breaks.

Justin Bieber

Yep, looks to have the first set in the bag now.

AFEV

Yep if he holds here you can pretty much take the 1st set to the bank. Great start.

EDIT: He has held.
Malisse will probably just let the set go now down 5-0.