Main Menu

Thompson

Started by Cicjose, June 12, 2011, 11:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

I want him in but with Conca's 29 and Thompson's 110 have thrown my plan out some what......

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Heppel, Enright, Duigan, Lower (Puopolo, Toy, Pederson)

Mids: Boyd, Mitchell, Ablett, CONCA, Krakouer, Prestia (Swan, Jacobs, Smith)

Rucks: Cox, Smiith (Sandilands, McCauley)

Forwards: Johnson, Sylvia, Franklin, Pavlich, Riewoldt, Chapman, Didak (Tapscott, Mzungu, Skinner)

really want Thompson in any suggestions in bringing him in without trading a premium????

LaHug

Cash and trades left? Could do a downgrade/upgrade?

SLICE n DICE

without trading a prem will be hard. i no you prob dont want to hear it but sandi is a lot of cash on the bench downgrade him to vardy = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  ;)

Cicjose

16 trades left

Cap space: $43 500

j959

Quote from: Cicjose on June 12, 2011, 11:26:09 PM
16 trades left

Cap space: $43 500
i'm showere at maths Cic - can you downgrade Krak and have enough??
(can't think of downgrade targets for you though unfortunately (Callinan?? but risky and then too many crows))

Andrew

Why Thompson over Pendlebury, Selwood, Murphy, or a discounted Rockliff? I got Thompson 2 weeks ago and am already very worried. Could've picked up a bottomed out Ablett same week. Hurts, but hoping I get vindicated when Ablett has a "general soreness" in the last month :D

j959

Quote from: Andrew on June 13, 2011, 12:14:56 AM
Why Thompson over Pendlebury, Selwood, Murphy, or a discounted Rockliff? I got Thompson 2 weeks ago and am already very worried. Could've picked up a bottomed out Ablett same week. Hurts, but hoping I get vindicated when Ablett has a "general soreness" in the last month :D
doubt GAJ will get rested for GCS - even at the end of the season they will be crying for wins and leadership.
rule out Murphy cos of Carlton by for DT prelim finals.

Pendles is cool and likewise Selwood at the most optimal time.
Rocky is an interesting suggestion with definite merit.

Andrew

Quote from: j959 on June 13, 2011, 12:17:16 AM
Quote from: Andrew on June 13, 2011, 12:14:56 AM
doubt GAJ will get rested for GCS - even at the end of the season they will be crying for wins and leadership.
rule out Murphy cos of Carlton by for DT prelim finals.

Pendles is cool and likewise Selwood at the most optimal time.
Rocky is an interesting suggestion with definite merit.

Well point taken on Ablett but he already has missed a game despite Gold Coast's 2 byes in the first 9 rounds. Fair point on Murphy but I think you & I are missing out on his points in the meantime. Pendlebury is a must have after the bye, Selwood seems to have dropped off slightly though and cops a DT finals bye - probably put him 3rd behind those two.

Rockliff is one I'm definately wanting to get but I could struggle to fit him, Pendes, and Sylvia as upgrades over the next month - and I see Pendlebury as essential. Might miss out on Sylvia but he'll be dropping to a very tasty price.

Cicjose

i was planning on getting pendles after the bye....

jabroni

Cicjose

is howe on the bubble?

Ziplock

he will be after this week.