Fisher (3 Out)
2 (66.7%)
Broughton
0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Windigo

What would be the best 3 players for me to get in terms of points.

I really like Shiels......

Out of Murphy or GAJ, I would choose Murphy as Murphy will get you 110+ vs any opposition this season.

Ablett will smash weaker sides but history as shown un this year he will net a 80 vs perceived stronger teams.

But Shiels will give me a great edge in my league games and he is ultra unique which I love........

Nails

"Ablett will smash weaker sides but history as shown un this year he will net a 80 vs perceived stronger teams."

I call BS.
He had no pre-season, in a new side that's getting stronger every round and now playing better football. You can't just say he's going to get 80s vs stronger teams. Biggest BS being spread this week.

He got 90+ against the cats when they were all doing their best to tag him out. He should average 119.69 from here on out imo.

Windigo

Yeah true. I think people were sucked into thinking that he will score poorly overall....I think that assessment is definitely wrong.  ;)

elephants

Murphy, Lids, Shaw

Murphy is a jet (i got him for about 410k three weeks ago :D)

Lids would score 140 a game if he was played in the guts, the tigers are pushing for top eight so he may see more time there.

Shaw, well there isn't other options in the poll soo... But he is a gun

Flame

Windigo

Shaw has no more byes and with Deledio I would have 4 starters out during the multi.

Redden, Deledio, Adcock & Goodes..... :-\

elephants

In that case....

Ablett, Scotland, Shaw

Windigo

QuoteAblett, Scotland, Shaw

As was my original plan.

What do we think of Heppell? Still a keeper?

elephants

Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 10:28:21 PM
QuoteAblett, Scotland, Shaw

As was my original plan.

What do we think of Heppell? Still a keeper?
Yeah he is young and a 'bad game' from him is still 60 odd.

Windigo

I hope Hibbo keeps playing. Once again played well and SHOULD hold his spot...... :-X

Chelskiman

So pretty much you want Shaw?  In that case, Deledio and Murphy are so consistent that you can't not look past them.  Only reason I don't have Murphy is my mids are complete and it's possibly a tad bit late to get him in considering their finals bye.  If you get him in now, though, you could be set.

j959

Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 10:23:08 PM
Yeah true. I think people were sucked into thinking that he will score poorly overall....I think that assessment is definitely wrong.  ;)
yeah, i don't get this - before the season started, pretty much everyone had GAJ pencilled to come in for rd10 after GCS' 2nd bye in rd9, and then GAJ does everyone a favour and has a great game in rd8 to leave him with a juicy BE for everyone to lap him up ...

but seems a lot of the plans changed and relatively few (compared to how many were considering at the start of the season) pulled the trigger on him??  ???

elephants

Quote from: j959 on June 13, 2011, 12:31:41 AM
Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 10:23:08 PM
yeah, i don't get this - before the season started, pretty much everyone had GAJ pencilled to come in for rd10 after GCS' 2nd bye in rd9, and then GAJ does everyone a favour and has a great game in rd8 to leave him with a juicy BE for everyone to lap him up ...

but seems a lot of the plans changed and relatively few (compared to how many were considering at the start of the season) pulled the trigger on him??  ???
i bought in marc murphy instead... nothing more than a gut feel really.

Ziplock

I got GAJ. Keep it up my man!

Windigo

Might throw caution to the wind and get in Deledio, Murphy & Shaw.

I'll have 4 out during the multi with Lion, Tigers & Swans but I think I can handle it.......

Really is a toss up between the two (GAJ & Murphy) I don't think I'll lose either way. Deledio better than Scotland though? Scotty more tons hmm.