Main Menu

I get the impression...

Started by elephants, June 12, 2011, 09:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Does anyone know if Proudy1032 is the late Montag? His manlove for shiels seems to be evident within his posting and i think he is pretty new.

Personally i'm all for him coming back and trying to 'turn over a new leaf' so to speak...?

Justin Bieber

Honestly I could care less :P. Good to see him back if he chose to make a comeback of sorts :P.

elephants

Yeah he's always been pretty keen. Let's just wait for Fenno/BP to come on here and destroy him though haha

Ziplock

I considered that as soon as I saw the hard on for shiels, but considering he registered in may, I doubt it.

Flame

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 12, 2011, 10:04:42 PM
Honestly I could care less :P. Good to see him back if he chose to make a comeback of sorts :P.
The first part of your quote is true.Hp

elephants

Oh okay maybe not.... Or perhaps Montag realised his White Goodman-ness and planned a second account as back-up?

TheEternalDon

Quote from: Ziplock on June 12, 2011, 10:18:56 PM
I considered that as soon as I saw the hard on for shiels, but considering he registered in may, I doubt it.
Some people have contingency plans.

hawk_88

Quote from: elephants on June 12, 2011, 09:59:48 PM
His manlove for shiels seems to be evident within his posting and i think he is pretty new.

To be fair it is pretty hard not to love Shielsy!

Maca24

montag? who is that haha. Seriously I dont know any dreamteamers at all .

elephants

Not enough time in the dt board there maca. He was basically a bloke that would come on and type in capital letters, making a new thread everytime that Shiels or Broughton has good damers. He always bigged up his team saying how he was 'the king' of picking unique guns.

Ago97

Quote from: Maca24 on June 13, 2011, 01:09:56 PM
He had a massive mancrush

Windigo

Looking at Shiels myself. Montag would have been proud. I kept Redden= 8)

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on June 13, 2011, 01:09:56 PM
Same here :-X