Mundy to Barlow -Most controversial trade of this season.

Started by Proudy1032, June 12, 2011, 09:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

Holz

if you dont care about your team it might be a fun thing to do, but will probably sttuf your team up there is probably about 50 players better to pickup under 450k.

Proudy1032

Chelskiman

Quote from: Holzman on June 12, 2011, 09:06:46 PM
if you dont care about your team it might be a fun thing to do, but will probably sttuf your team up there is probably about 50 players better to pickup under 450k.

+1

If you're in "don't give a fuck" mode the do it.  You could actually make some groundon those in front of you.  If you are semi-serious, then there is a lot of top class players you could get over him.

Proudy1032

actually, Mundy to Liam Shiels sounds pretty tasty after a very solid performance against a top side?

me

shiels is phenomenal, flower me, i so wish i had picked him up at the start of the year, but he's still probably a worthwhile pickup even at over 400k as he just keeps pumping out HUGE scores

on topic tho, do it, there's a high chance barlow could come in and hit tons from the get go

Flame

Proudy1032

He got 38 disposals first game back, welcome back the maestro of DT.

BillyPil

Buying at a very high price, but now with Mundy out his possession count will be huge.
In another few weeks he'll probably drop a bit but if you feel like taking a risk then do it.

Nails

Quote from: Proudy1032 on June 12, 2011, 09:42:42 PM

In what I believe is the same competition (WAFL?) that Andrew Krakouer got like ~44 possies and 4 goals in?

In a grand final? i.e. the best team in the comp.

nuff said.

Chelskiman

Yeah, can't really compare the WAFL to the AFL, haha.  Still, top players like Barlow should rip it up in that league, even if they are coming back from injury.

Cicjose

Quote from: Nails on June 12, 2011, 10:58:48 PM
Quote from: Proudy1032 on June 12, 2011, 09:42:42 PM

In what I believe is the same competition (WAFL?) that Andrew Krakouer got like ~44 possies and 4 goals in?

In a grand final? i.e. the best team in the comp.

nuff said.

Barlow played for Peel reserves... the worst team in the comp.....

Proudy1032

Exactly. Thus it is still a good indication of the form this guy is carrying, I will laugh if he pulls a 130 out and goes up in price

Holz

Quote from: Proudy1032 on June 12, 2011, 11:15:26 PM
Exactly. Thus it is still a good indication of the form this guy is carrying, I will laugh if he pulls a 130 out and goes up in price

if cameron richardson gets a game than trade him into your team he picked up 166 DT points last week.

Possumo

Quote from: Holzman on June 13, 2011, 01:18:42 AM
Quote from: Proudy1032 on June 12, 2011, 11:15:26 PM

if cameron richardson gets a game than trade him into your team he picked up 166 DT points last week.

Heh, an even better indication of the meaninglessness of pre-AFL level form than Krak's effort...

As for Barlow, he hasn't even played a single match yet, and I reckon his chance of playing every game/getting sufficient gametime is an even bigger worry than his scoring ability...

But like other's have said, if it's for showers and giggles then go for it... :D