Ease My Mind (Don't Care If This Is In The Wrong Place)

Started by Chelskiman, June 12, 2011, 08:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

I'm drunk so because I'm down, I think I'm gonna lose.  Basically, I'm on 1854 with Pendles and Krakouer to play, and my opponent is on 1878 with Heath Shaw to play.  Should I win?

plugz19

lol, ofc you will win

here's my situation....

pendles + didak vs. heath shaw + krak +39 points...

Windigo

If Shaw gets a ton. That's 1978.

Krak gets 70 & Pendles get's 120=2000+ so you should win this.

Flame

Chelskiman

Quote from: plugz19 on June 12, 2011, 08:26:38 PM
lol, ofc you will win

here's my situation....

That's what I thought.  I've had visions of Pendles getting a 70 and Krakouer a 35 with Shaw getting a 140 though. :(

Spite

lol, ofc you will win

here's my situation....

Didak and shaw will probably score the same. Leaving Pendles vs Krak and 39... it is very possible that you will win, but will be very close!

Im sitting at Sylvia and didak and 3 points vs shaw and krak!

plugz19

yeah hopefully dids sees a fair bit of midfield time, pendles does his usual, and heath shaw is at the bottom of his rollercoaster lol

i'd definately side with sylvia and didak side..

elephants

Chelskiman

Quote from: elephants on June 12, 2011, 08:36:55 PM
HAHA, easy win chelski

I'm only stressing because it's 1st (me) v 2nd this week.  And, tbh, I shouldn't have even lost.  I was so unlucky the week I lost.  It was the week Grimes and Curnow got injured and Stevie J was a late out.  Even with those three out I lost by 80 points.  Kind of annoying as I would have won easily. :(

elephants

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 12, 2011, 08:42:35 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 12, 2011, 08:36:55 PM
HAHA, easy win chelski

I'm only stressing because it's 1st (me) v 2nd this week.  And, tbh, I shouldn't have even lost.  I was so unlucky the week I lost.  It was the week Grimes and Curnow got injured and Stevie J was a late out.  Even with those three out I lost by 80 points.  Kind of annoying as I would have won easily. :(
If it's any consolation you should really win this week. Unless there is a horrible accident that pendles is involved in....

Chelskiman

I was hoping to be in front, or at the very least even, going into tomorrow.  I was up by 355 at the start of the day though.  He had Redden, Fyfe and Pav gun it, that's why I started to stress.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 12, 2011, 08:29:12 PM
lol, ofc you will win

here's my situation....

That's what I thought.  I've had visions of Pendles getting a 70 and Krakouer a 35 with Shaw getting a 140 though. :(

you need some serious rest and when you wake up you'll realise your visions are wrong :)

Ago97

Chelskiman

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 12, 2011, 10:06:38 PM
lol, ofc you will win

here's my situation....

you need some serious rest and when you wake up you'll realise your visions are wrong :)

Haha, Pendles will probably rip out a 120, but my think was with Swan and Daisy out, Pendles could be heavily tagged, plus, for some reason, Krakouer could be sub.  I know I'm stressing for nothing, but hey, shit can happen.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 12, 2011, 10:09:41 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 12, 2011, 10:06:38 PM
lol, ofc you will win

here's my situation....

Haha, Pendles will probably rip out a 120, but my think was with Swan and Daisy out, Pendles could be heavily tagged, plus, for some reason, Krakouer could be sub.  I know I'm stressing for nothing, but hey, shit can happen.

yeahh i too thought this, but if you really consider it thoroughly who is good enough from the demons that can successfully keep pendlebury at bay? in the league, i don't think there's too many that could even stop him with or without daisy and swan around him. i don't think the 'he doesn't have support around him' rule applies anymore - just look at ablett! as for krakouer being the sub, i think i'll cry  :'( hopefully the first gamers or new inclusions get the sub!!