Freo players just keep dropping

Started by LF, June 12, 2011, 06:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

first mundy now bradley is off with concussion he is extremely groggy.

elephants

Bluke

Dockers are cursed. Never recruiting as many as I have this season and its been a massive mistake.

Broughton, Suban, Palmer, Sandilands and now Mundy have all bent me over this season.

They're officially on the black list for next season. Not even Sandilands will make the cut next season at this stage.

Pavlich will be next.

There has got to be something wrong with their rehab program or training regime. How can one team have SO many serious injuries??

elephants

with fyfe and his dodgy shoulders too. Ruck depo next year will consist of COx + KROOZA. Much less likely to miss games. Cox played all through last year with a dodgy groin (insert laaame cox joke) and Kroooz has been a great scorer and was unlucky with his horrific knee injury.

Bluke

Goldstein Leunberger McEvoy Mummy, Nic Nat (in SC) a cheap Ryder.

Plenty of options next season. Unlike this season

elephants

I reckon goldy will have a worse scoring output when Hmac returns

Holz

Quote from: elephants on June 12, 2011, 07:09:09 PM
I reckon goldy will have a worse scoring output when Hmac returns

i agree even though goldy is probably the number 1 ruck, i wouldnt be too happy having him with hmac in the team.

Windigo

This has been a dark week for me. Damn.  :'(

plugz19

while the 2 guys my opponent had tonned up
grr fyfe and pav :@

Cicjose

Quote from: Bluke on June 12, 2011, 07:01:20 PM
Dockers are cursed. Never recruiting as many as I have this season and its been a massive mistake.

Broughton, Suban, Palmer, Sandilands and now Mundy have all bent me over this season.

They're officially on the black list for next season. Not even Sandilands will make the cut next season at this stage.

Pavlich will be next.

There has got to be something wrong with their rehab program or training regime. How can one team have SO many serious injuries??

I said that in a thread on the Fremantle board, I blame Jason Weber (Sports Science) for the large number of injuries this season

elephants

Not playing enough 'bruise free' footy?

Fireballz

Quote from: Cicjose on June 12, 2011, 11:03:20 PM
Quote from: Bluke on June 12, 2011, 07:01:20 PM

Pavlich will be next.

I said that in a thread on the Fremantle board, I blame Jason Weber (Sports Science) for the large number of injuries this season
Suban, Sandilands and Mundy have all had broken bones. How can you blame the conditioning team for breaks? Maybe they don't drink enough milk but its unfair to blame the fitness coaches.

Ziplock

^ I'm with that. What's with freo and breaking bones.

elephants

Don't forget Barlow-man last year and did Roger Hayden do a break in his foot?

j959

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2011, 12:00:05 AM
^ I'm with that. What's with freo and breaking bones.
the answer is above from LE ...

Quote from: elephants on June 12, 2011, 11:54:32 PM
Not playing enough 'bruise free' footy?
valk, cic etc would not have it any other way ...  ;)