DTers with Mundy

Started by Nails, June 12, 2011, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers11

What are you's doing with him if we presume its a 4+ week injury? How much do you think he will go down in price and who would you trade him for?

Proudy1032

elephants

Shoot out some trades quick fast. you have lots left, get upgrading and downgrading.

Windigo

Fractured fibula and was looking at shiels.....Looking at Ablett/Murphy now though....Don't mind Shiels....Looks quite the gun.

4-8 week injury depending on the displacement of the bone/fracture.  :(

Ago97

Ago97

elephants

I would orefer Gazza over shiels but thats just me.

Ago97

Quote from: elephants on June 12, 2011, 10:12:30 PM
I would orefer Gazza over shiels but thats just me.
Both very similar but I think because hawks are doing better the GC sheils would be a better choice

Windigo

Loving Shiels and really am considering getting him. Love my uniques.  :D

Nails

Quote from: bombers11 on June 12, 2011, 09:44:07 PM
What are you's doing with him if we presume its a 4+ week injury? How much do you think he will go down in price and who would you trade him for?

I'm trading him in for the "remove my team" button.

bundyboy

AAAHHHHH  crap...

there goes 1 trade not planned just when the whole thing was falling into place..

Fire Truck !!

j959

Quote from: bundyboy on June 12, 2011, 11:15:18 PM
AAAHHHHH  crap...

there goes 1 trade not planned just when the whole thing was falling into place..

Fire Truck !!
heh, heh - made me laugh bundy ... 2yr old actually says fire flower cos he can't quite make the "tr" sound.  ;)

GAJ/Thompson over Shiels but don't know whether they are at max.
keep faith in Bartel and Hodgey - they will come good.

j959

hard luck for Mundy and DT Mundy owners ...  :'(

Spooners

Good news is Barlow slots straight back in nicely. Hopefully Lower keeps a midfield role as well

j959

Quote from: Spooners on June 13, 2011, 12:25:00 AM
Good news is Barlow slots straight back in nicely. Hopefully Lower keeps a midfield role as well
\
glass half full, nice ...  8)