Tom Lynch?

Started by dreamkiller, June 12, 2011, 12:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamkiller

Tom Lynch, what is going on, playing crap, being subbed.

I know its crazy, and its slightly premature but is offloading lynch a bad or good option right now

b/e sky high for him and scoring isnt helping his js either. Players like dixon to come back into squad as well.

whats everyone thinking? Knee jerk? or legitimate trade option?

give us your ideas. dkiller.

Nails

What do you mean what is going on? Why did everyone get their panties wet over this guy? Everyone overpaid for someone that wasn't worth it. He was a rookie with 2 good scores against ordinary teams...

He's playing like a rookie and how you should expect. I wouldn't trade him though, he should be on your bench so his low scores shouldn't be too relevant to your side.

Ziplock

^ pretty much what nails said. IMO he'll be fine in a bit, or dropped. Your call if you want to offload him.

Just ftr, I have him and am keeping him, odds are I'll never have to play him anyway.

Justin Bieber

I was suprised Lynch did as well as he did when he started playing. He's more of a longer term prospect being a KPP and not as ready made as a Dixon.

I traded him in also but just for a perma benchie for the rest of the season. Just hoping he keeps his spot to remain as cover. Shouldn't expect alot from rookies over a long period of time.

*Peace Out Pplz.

cmgb84

well said nails

@ dreamkiller: what are you going to achieve by trading him?

Boomz

Playing for GC & being a young KPP it was always going to happen...

dreamkiller

Quote from: cmgb84 on June 12, 2011, 12:28:03 AM
well said nails

@ dreamkiller: what are you going to achieve by trading him?

looks like gonna go down some cash, and may not get back up considering form and js

good opportunity to upgrade finish off team, just a thought

hardnut

Now you've got him I'd hold as long as he gets named. If he loses his spot to Dixon ( I think he will) then trade IF there is a legit downgrade option available.

AlexIsOnFire

Dixon was at the game watching, he has been playing as a backman in the reserves to get some form so Lynch should be fine, but based on his late form Lynch might get dropped.

So glad I didnt get sucked into this guy

Jake8

in the herald sun it said under injuries lynch (calf) im not sure if its true but thats what it said

Windigo

At least I never got sucked in. One choice I got right.

With all the injuries at the Hawks surely I.Smith will get a trundle....

Andrew

Quote from: Nails on June 12, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
What do you mean what is going on? Why did everyone get their panties wet over this guy? Everyone overpaid for someone that wasn't worth it. He was a rookie with 2 good scores against ordinary teams...

He's playing like a rookie and how you should expect. I wouldn't trade him though, he should be on your bench so his low scores shouldn't be too relevant to your side.

Thanks for that! Saved me doing it :P

Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 11:12:31 AM
At least I never got sucked in. One choice I got right.

With all the injuries at the Hawks surely I.Smith will get a trundle....

Yeah I'm pretty glad too about things on both those fronts. But Roughead is a tall so probably will get replaced by Lisle/Bailey and it's going to hurt Franklin's scoring...

Windigo

I.Smith. He ain't in the injury list and hasn't played VFL......... :-\

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 01:32:32 PM
I.Smith. He ain't in the injury list and hasn't played VFL......... :-\

Wow! Didn't know that, what the flower... Roughhead won't be replaced by him then! Oh well, I still stand by the justification that we'll all need both Smith & Callinan and Callinan hasn't started playing yet. The 12k won't end up mattering I'm sure.