FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Just Clancy, June 11, 2011, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

Had Ablett captain until literally like 10mins before lockout when i changed to Cox! Only chose Cox because of all the hype about him on this site. Dammit!!

Dunham29

bad luck mate i had Selwood captain and changed to Ablett with an hour to go

Nails

I've had Cox both weeks therefore captain average of 119 over last two weeks. If you offered me that over a two week package I'd take it every week. I don't regret putting Cox captain, yes 53 points more would have been nice, but oh well :(

I'm having a great round, my only mistake as captain, but I'm getting over it, so should you. No regrets.

Maybe it comes easier for me as Assistant Coach has me predicted to score 2,290 still.

1,410 with Gibbs, Delids, Heppell, Lower, Pendles, Rockliff, Redden, Mundy and Goodes to come :)

If you're good enough, a 93 captain won't hurt too much :P

Fenno

Who cares it looks worse than it is you only missed out on 53pts

Ziplock

53 points is a pretty solid amount actually... especially for a close game.

Nails

Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2011, 11:04:33 PM
53 points is a pretty solid amount actually... especially for a close game.

If you're having close games you just need to make your team better :P If I win all my games this week (which I should) I'll be 24 won of my past 25 league matches and all my leagues are top 500 :)

I'm in Bluddy Goode ranked 81st for leagues and it has a ghost ship so should be ~40th cause we've lost good 1,000+ points to ghost ship's 1,600s.... I'm going back to back to back top scores and not a close league match in it ;)

sorry *stops boasting* stay premium Nails damn it!

EDIT: I'm a coach OMGZ

Fenno

I agree missing out on 53pts isn't ideal but it could be worse.

BigV

Even conducted a poll on Big Footy and 35.95 per cent of voters selected Cox as their captain choice.

Just Clancy

Weren't u struggling at start of season, Nails?

Nails

Quote from: Just Clancy on June 11, 2011, 11:12:31 PM
Weren't u struggling at start of season, Nails?

Yep, multi-byes messed me up. 3-4 rounds ago I was ranked 22,250th. Now I'm 4,150th.

Last 2 weekly rankings 1,376 and 436th (roughly). Nailers are up and about now Clancy :) Looking good for 2,290 :) Another jump up in the rankings! Charging for the top 1,000!

Assistant Coach predicts me to have one of my closest Eliminator matches though (156 point win, lol)

nostradamus

with 5 min left b4 lockout l decided to change my captain in dt & sc from coxy to ablett

.......when l clicked the "c" button on ablett the screen went blank on dt site, l then went to sc site, clicked the "c" button on ablett and the same thing happened!!!!

.......neither site came back up again until after lockout.......and coxy was still captain on both  >:(

.....p!ssed off, but sh!t happens.......certainly did this time

LaHug

Well, it was going to be Cox or Selwood for me, so I'm not too unhappy.
And nostradamus, sounds like bad internet. Unfortunate!

Ziplock

it was between cox, ablett and boyd for me, and I went cox. Lol.

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on June 11, 2011, 11:45:03 PM
it was between cox, ablett and boyd for me, and I went cox. Lol.
I have Ablett and Boyd but didn't even think about them. I was thinking "Selwood or Pendles?!" all week and then I came on here Thursday/Friday and saw "COX COX COX" and jumped on. Ahh well, still going strong this week.

hardnut

Have a "don't pick ruckmen for caps" policy, sucked last week but on  balance think you shoudl stick with premium mids for caps. I went Pendles and expect 115+