Main Menu

Hodge

Started by Sleeken, June 11, 2011, 10:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeken

Haven't seen any of the game...but he's on 27 in the 4th quarter with 5 frees against. Can someone tell me what's going on? Positional change? Just a crap night?

Nails

He realised my eliminator opponent and decided to try and hand me my elim match up. I do highly appreciate it too.

Thanks Hodge, I'm winning 1,410 to 1,089 and he has 10 players to come with Pendles captain and I have 9.

Sure you don't care about my elim, but that's why Hodge played poorly fyi.

Sleeken

Haha thanks for the insight.

Both my league matches are easy wins...I'm just hoping his scoring picks up and wondering why it's dropped (as I haven't seen the last two matches).

Ziplock

*cough bargain pick up when he shows form... again... :P *

hardnut

HOdge is officialyy on my 2012 list - stay off for 2011 if you have league/elim aspirations

AlexIsOnFire

I made it clear 2 weeks ago that when he plays well for a few weeks he gets tagged hard until Mitchell starts to playwell, then they tag him.

Hodge is the most frustrating DTer

Sleeken

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 11, 2011, 11:55:30 PM
I made it clear 2 weeks ago that when he plays well for a few weeks he gets tagged hard until Mitchell starts to playwell, then they tag him.

Hodge is the most frustrating DTer

If only I had known that before I traded him in!

Boomz

Loved him spudding it up...

hannebery2rohan

would have been an extremely popular pick after the bulldogs game.... should still do well over the course of the season. i don't have him, was either him or pendlebury.... in saying that, if he was still a DPP, he would have been a lock in my defense pre-rd1.

Cicjose

I traded in Mitchell a few weeks back...... still not happy with it.... this weeks score has been his best for me

Andrew

Quote from: Cicjose on June 12, 2011, 01:12:46 PM
I traded in Mitchell a few weeks back...... still not happy with it.... this weeks score has been his best for me

I wish I went Mitchell 2 weeks ago instead of Scott Thompson... but I always think Mitchell is a late withdrawal chance.

junior8

Is anyone thinking of trading hodge?

thatguy

Quote from: Andrew on June 12, 2011, 01:25:40 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 12, 2011, 01:12:46 PM

I wish I went Mitchell 2 weeks ago instead of Scott Thompson... but I always think Mitchell is a late withdrawal chance
why?

Generalsor

So glad i didnt trade him in before last week's lockout. Cant say that i'm thrilled with my final choice, Joey Montagna though :(

Ago97

has had a poor year and that game will not help his confidence