Bugger. Who Had Cox Captain?

Started by Windigo, June 11, 2011, 05:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Had Him?

Spewing (Yes)
34 (66.7%)
Nah
14 (27.5%)
Have Him As C. Hoping For An eXplosion....(Optimists)
3 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

The It

Happy with the last quarter good one Coxy.

Montag

93 not too bad. only around a 40 point less than expected

Montag

hey he scored 6 in the first quarter then blitzed it from then on. if that 6 had been a 30 odd like all his other quarters he would have dominated

Nails

Quote from: Montag on June 11, 2011, 06:26:11 PM
hey he scored 6 in the first quarter then blitzed it from then on. if that 6 had been a 30 odd like all his other quarters he would have dominated

6 in 1st, 21 in 3rd. When Weagles were going against the wind Cox flopped about and failed to score much.

Rommas

Just Clancy

went from Ablett to Cox last minute. For some reason now i'm almost hoping Ablett goes bad so it wasnt such a bad decision.

TMurphBROWNLOW

cop it! a good amount of the dream team community would have had him as captain so we'll all flop together! a 93 is serviceable anyway considering he looked like getting 24 based on his first quarter output. I know that's a stupid prediction but I'm just saying to go from 6 to 93 in 3 quarters is a bloody damn good effort !! + apparently in the final quarter he hit at least 5 hitouts to advantage where there was clean roving! cox is a gun and could very well be my captain next week.

Chelskiman

My oponent had him as Captain like me, so no loss there.  We also had NRoo, Goddard and Boyd on Friday night, but where I took the lead was my Thompson v his Darling. :D

nostradamus

l had him as captain too  :'( (had him last week too  :))

.....but am p!ssed off, with 5 minutes left before lockout l decided to put the "c" on ablett for dt & sc. When l did screen went blank

......this happened to both sites when l clicked the "c" on ablett, and when they came good lockout was on and the "c" was still on cox

....did this happen to anyone else ??

matt1985

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 11, 2011, 06:58:31 PM
My oponent had him as Captain like me, so no loss there.  We also had NRoo, Goddard and Boyd on Friday night, but where I took the lead was my Thompson v his Darling. :D

Gotta love that Thompson trade in :D

My oponent had him also, so all is good! sitting pretty with only 6 players played, and my only non premium players to play are Heppell, Z.Smith. So should still score well this week :)

Kinda wish I kept big Murphy as Capt, but that's footy!

DT87

I had Cox as captain, but I think this is the last time I will ever pick a ruckman as captain. They often disappoint in games where they are expected to dominate. A good example is Sandilands last year, lots of people picked him as captain against Sydney in Round 9 last year, and he ended up getting 67.

luke_dicko

gotta love bringing priddis in this week for his second lowest score of the year, could have been worse though i spose

Windigo

Well the Redden curse continues. Swallow on 9.  :'(

Possumo

Quote from: Montag on June 11, 2011, 05:35:36 PM
i can nver bloody get my captain right. hoping for 50pt junk time. still possible. would be happy with 90 but not looking good.

have had selwood when he got his 20 and 90
redden with his 60
a.swallow when he got a 60
franklin when he got a 70 odd
gibbs got an 80 odd
swan with a 90

i can never bloody get it right. just sticking it on pendles from now on

Hah! Your Redden captain choice would have been in the same round where my league opponent brought him in and put the C on him! I ended up winning because of it :)

As for the Coxy, like pretty much everyone here I'm spewing I didn't go with Boyd... the bugger burnt me last week so I didn't trust him... luckily this week my league match is a forgone conclusion, so I'm not really bothered... I'm probably more pissed that Darling completely dropped off today, especially since he was playing on Otten, who I traded out over Smith a few weeks ago :( barbie is getting revenge on me! Seems that most of the decent rookies such as Swallow/Harris/Libba/Darling have really dropped off in their scoring in the last few weeks...

LaHug

I was spewing that I had Cox captain until I realised that I'm playing someone in my league who doesn't check his team (people like him killing our league ranking). Still has Sandilands on the field with no emergency. Also, the fact that I no longer have Darling and he does. Makes it an auto win.