Bugger. Who Had Cox Captain?

Started by Windigo, June 11, 2011, 05:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Had Him?

Spewing (Yes)
34 (66.7%)
Nah
14 (27.5%)
Have Him As C. Hoping For An eXplosion....(Optimists)
3 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Ziplock

red hot form, rucks been dominating against adelaide. Looked good. Ended badly :P

Windigo

I can't really talk until Swallow plays..... :P

Montag

maybe the fact that west coast are a top 8 team playng the crows who lost to north melbourne and port adelaide this year. cox scored 145 last week and is averaging 110 plus this year rucking against jacobs and mckernan
he should have racked up

Windigo

Not sure why I never put the C on him. Just got lucky.

Boomz

Montag

swallow cox swallow cox swallow cox it was doing my head in so i picked cox

put it down as another capatin choice that cost me a car

under 90 this week

LaHug

I didn't know all of these wonderful Cox form and rucks against Adelaide facts until checking here and DT Talk. Would've just left the C on Selwood had I not heard all this news of Cox certain to get 120+.
Ah well, such is DT.

Windigo

I don't even read Calvins write up.

I've never heard of him until this year. I just go on gut.

LaHug

Gut wasn't too kind to me last year, so now I read. May have to go back to gut in future.

Ziplock

I knew the stats on rucks v adelaide. It'd be nice if cox could just hit 90.

Montag

i wouldnt have been too pissed if cox got 80 and i had someone else as captain but with knights suffering a heart attack after half time and cox as captain and no other game on atm today has turned out pretty crap.

Windigo

A minute & half left and is on 86....

Nails

I thought he was best option before Calvin said it...

If I avoid rucks like some do I wouldn't have got Cox's 145 last week... Cox has been as consistent as midfielders this year anyway. He deserved a second week. Even if Cox scores 86 (which he's on as I type this) I'll get a 115.5 captain average over last two weeks. I'm not really too bothered with that, still solid and Cox deserved a second week.

Could have gone Boyd/Pendles/Ablett but don't regret my choice and looking at the numbers think it was the best choice that I made, just didn't turn out well.

EDIT: 93 is a very solid effort when you have 3 other blokes competing for ruck duties with you: nic, nat and nui.

Montag

hey 87 is much better than 70. oh well probably drop so much this week. my team has been in red hot form but not looking great so far.

Windigo