Well i coxed up

Started by myalup mullets, June 10, 2011, 11:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myalup mullets

Moved the C from Boyd to cox last minute. However 355 from 3 players is a good start

Rommas

Devo, but you took the safe option, nothing wrong with that, Boyd very well could have gotten Cross's score

Just Clancy

Moved it from Ablett to Cox last minute, never even considered Boyd. Cox will score massive though, maybe even more than Boyd, probably not, though.

elephants

bigdaddyg

Cox all the way, Jacobs is in trouble tomorrow and so are the Crows :)

elephants

Jacobs and NIc Nat more or less cancel each other out and coxy will just float around picking up the loose balls........ Oh the joy of having him skipper (touch wood)

Holz

Quote from: myalup mullets on June 10, 2011, 11:15:24 PM
Moved the C from Boyd to cox last minute. However 355 from 3 players is a good start

if cox gets 150 im sure you wont be too worried about the switch.

yorgis

thought about boydy all week that he would score better than last weeks poor effort. preferred coxxy and hoping he scores close to that coz none of my opponents picked boyd as capt

theswiz

im honestly thinking cox will get a simple ton... give or take 10... he's had a few awesome weeks and i just think he's due for a mediocre (for cox) week.
I've put the C on selwood. no one else will have selly as skip and he has an INCREDIBLE average of 114 against hawks.

Ago97

His ave wouldnt be so high if he didnt fluke that 185

Chopps

Quote from: Ago97 on June 11, 2011, 08:43:04 AM
His ave wouldnt be so high if he didnt fluke that 185

who fluked 185?? pretty sure you can fluke dt scores

Windigo

Little nervous about have Swallow as captain......Better not do a Redden to me=64 :'(

langej

Stop talking about how many Cox is going to get - You'll jinx it! :P

Windigo

QuoteStop talking about how many Cox is going to get - You'll jinx it! :P

Why are people so certain that Cox will smash out a big score?

I don't even read what Calvin writes. He had a 100 in the first half in the GC match when they were running riot. Only got 40 more points when GC started to get a roll on. Arguably Adelaide are a better side....... :-\

So for me Cox will get a about 100-110..... :-X

blah128

I ignored Boyd, Cox and Selwood for captain. Went with Pendles...Big game, no Swan or Thomas. I think he'll go on a rampage