Started by Just Clancy, June 10, 2011, 11:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

78 at half time and finishes on 95. What a flowering joke. :P

plugz19

mate be happy he scored 95, and didnt pick up another injury

gards

pissed myself when i read the title.

But in all honesty if you have him in your team you deserve it! I haven't gone near him since he burnt me 3 years ago.

Just Clancy

Quote from: plugz19 on June 10, 2011, 11:13:09 PM
mate be happy he scored 95, and didnt pick up another injury
If i hadn't have known his half time score and then saw he had 95, i'd be happy, but 17 points in a half is pretty shower.

Johnboy

I also have Howard who was 81 at 3/4 time.

Annoyed with both.

But if you told me before the game they got 84, 95 id be happy.

LF

brent007

Quote from: luvfooty on June 10, 2011, 11:21:18 PM
don`t care was still a decent score.

+1

If he gets that every week I'll be stoked.

elephants

AlexIsOnFire

Can't believe you're complaining over 95 for a 300k worth player.

Higgins is not an elite like Boyd or Goddard. For him to score 80-100 is a great result. Stop whinging!!!

elephants

Lets just wait until next week when his vagina gets a tweak...

Ziplock

95... I was flowering happy with him... I mean, he's still returning from injury, when match fitness is ^, his consistency will be too.

Holz

Quote from: gards on June 10, 2011, 11:15:44 PM

But in all honesty if you have him in your team you deserve it! I haven't gone near him since he burnt me 3 years ago.

yeah I agree if your smart enough to hold higgins than its good to be rewarded with a 98.  If you remove his 29 from his average than he is a 90+ forward that i paid 340k so im very happy. If i were you and your looking for an upgrade than his price is very undervalued of what he is capable off.

Johnboy

Quote from: Holzman on June 11, 2011, 01:03:15 AM
Quote from: gards on June 10, 2011, 11:15:44 PM

yeah I agree if your smart enough to hold higgins than its good to be rewarded with a 98.  If you remove his 29 from his average than he is a 90+ forward that i paid 340k so im very happy. If i were you and your looking for an upgrade than his price is very undervalued of what he is capable off.
I have him and if he didn't find form you can easily pay up 30k and get Pavlich or side ways to Rioli or Didak. Plenty of options.

yorgis

you're not happy with 95 ? i'll bet if he was on 45- 50 at 3/4 time and he finished up with 95, you'd be saying " geez that

was a good move [ keeping him ], i knew he'd come good ".  come on mate count your blessings

ShaynoB

Quote from: elephants on June 11, 2011, 12:28:33 AM
Lets just wait until next week when his vagina gets a tweak...

Gold! ;)

Can't stand the bloke