leigh montagna

Started by nostradamus, June 10, 2011, 07:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

does anybody know how long montags is out for??.....hav only found mentions that he was to be tested this week

......which tends to indicate he'll be back next week.....if u know any more than me (zilch) can u let me know

imessenger

I Just noticed that his bye is R14 so i'm hoping he doesnt get an extended break....... :-[

glynman90

Quote from: imessenger on June 10, 2011, 07:12:28 PM
I Just noticed that his bye is R14 so i'm hoping he doesnt get an extended break....... :-[

That's what I was worried about so I traded him out as part of a complicated 5 week plan.

nostradamus

Quote from: imessenger on June 10, 2011, 07:12:28 PM

sh!t didnt think of that!!!!!!!.......good player managementwise would probably be the right thing to do  :'(

pinochio

im thinking of trading him along with sandi!!!

thing is ppl are worried of him missing next week and then the bye and him playing with a knee problem sux!

pinochio

trade him out this week or not????

...killing me lolz
???????????????????????????????

nostradamus

Quote from: pinochio on June 10, 2011, 08:13:27 PM
trade him out this week or not????

...killing me lolz
???????????????????????????????

l did......hello gaz  :)

Ago97

If u hav him get rid of him i say!
i got rid of him in round 4 or so coz he was under performing
looks like a good move now

glynman90

Quote from: pinochio on June 10, 2011, 07:32:34 PM
im thinking of trading him along with sandi!!!

I did that this week...will probably make or break my team.

Johnboy

If hes not back next week ill have to trade him to avoid a donut.

stevemac

keep him, saints to come back into form and montagna to make all australian team again.

pinochio

he did not sound too confident at half time.....i kept him and traded out bewick this week, however it looks very likely he will evolve into selwood next week, my first sideways trade :P

hardnut

Yep declared himself "unlikely for next week" in half time chat. That is as good as confirmation of an extended break for Joey. Still only a two week injury so nobody should be pulling triggers on him. Personally would rather keep Monty than Swan as at least you know he's going to come back fit. What's to say this high altitude jaunt is going to be the magic bullet for whatever is wrong with Swan? (I think groin issues as well as calf - no burst speed)

Johnboy

Next week:
Swan, Pendles, Bewick, Montagna.

mmmmmmmmmmm......yum

hardnut

Quote from: Johnboy on June 11, 2011, 02:14:56 PM
Next week:
Swan, Pendles, Bewick, Montagna.

mmmmmmmmmmm......yum
ouch! If you're in eliminator it's trade time! Otherwise just hope you have spuddy league ops