marc murphy or dean cox as captain?

Started by Davoo, June 10, 2011, 06:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

i can imagine cox destroying the crows in that match but should i go murphy against brissy?

SLICE n DICE

yep im in the same boat not to sure what to do?

G()D

lol same here im probs gonna go murph nothing particular execpt for the fact that i feel a bit safer with a mid as my captain rather than a ruck, i saying that i did go murph captain last week over cox and it cost me 30 odd points

Ago97

Im going cox against a hopless crows
he should carve up

TheBeatles

going Murphy - expecting 150 against Brissie
;D

SLICE n DICE

we was all expecting 150 against port to  :-\

Windigo

Seems like the 15,370 coaches that have Swallow none of them are on FF.

Andy Swallow is my big C. Move over Cox, bring on the domination of GC!!!! ;D

Ziplock

Look at thompson last week, looked set for a big week vs north. Then Swallow went head to head with him, and bent him over prison style. Who says Gablett won't do the same to Swallow?

DW windigo, I have Swallow as well.... represent :P

Johnboy

I went Pendles V Melbourne. He will carve. 140.

elephants

I was tossing between cox and marc and went with cox. killed it last week, should continue his great form vs a ruckless (sorry jacobs) crows.

marc murphy still got 117 (or something) while being tagged by kane cornes, in my books thats pretty dammmm good.

theswiz

Quote from: Johnboy on June 11, 2011, 01:18:17 AM
I went Pendles V Melbourne. He will carve. 140.
I resent that!!!
pendles is getting our best tagger as the pies have no swan or thomas.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: elephants on June 11, 2011, 01:33:57 AM
I was tossing between cox and marc and went with cox. killed it last week, should continue his great form vs a ruckless (sorry jacobs) crows.

marc murphy still got 117 (or something) while being tagged by kane cornes, in my books thats pretty dammmm good.

spot on LE... i hoped this was a good sign too... esp considering a part of the game was played in the wet