Is That Confirmation?

Started by Windigo, June 10, 2011, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Just looked at my DT and it now has Heppell, Lower & Hibberd green lighted. But Harper still has the orange.

Does that mean anything??  ???

n4cr123

I hope so, however hibberd was named starting in the vfl....

Windigo

Oh bugger. Looks like I'll have to bring in Prestia over Hibbo.

BarnDogg

Wait for them to update the teams....

Chelskiman

Evans is also has the green light when he was orange before.

Windigo

Strange.........

Have you seen the article about Hird bringing in experience.

thanme

And Lower. I wouldn't trust it all. Full teams in a couple of hours anyway ;P

Windigo

Chelskiman

Stupid move by Hird if you ask me.  Why play Hurley and Welsh (who hasn't even played a game all year) over others like Hibberd who have been playing really well.  I hope Freo smash them.

n4cr123

I'd imagine they would drop bellchambers,browne and hibberd ( all named in vfl) heppell should be safe IMO as for lower, he's done nothing wrong to be dropped...

Windigo

Hibbo had 23 possies on the wk/end and won the fother gill medal last year.

Hasn't put a foot wrong in his games to date and he will surely be dropped for a player who as you stated has not played a senior game and Hurley IMO is not much chop as of yet.

As for Welsh he'll get 3 weeks suspension, he will belt some freo bloke and he out he goes again.

n4cr123

Lol u have slot of love for hibbo.  It's a shame Hird has to much love for his many duds at essendon....

Chelskiman

Quote from: n4cr123 on June 10, 2011, 04:29:52 PM
Lol u have slot of love for hibbo.  It's a shame Hird has to much love for his many duds at essendon....

It's not that, it's the fact I now don't have cover in my backline. >>  The only Port player I have is Jacobs and he would have been so handy this round.

Windigo

Had him since the start and was just waiting for him to get a game. Now he has played a few and looked terrific.

But yeah, I think Hirdy has got it right.

Drop a youthful player who is dominating for the old foss who needs to be picked up from retirement village on the way to the game. he would probably abuse the bus driver......2 weeks he would get for that.  :P

jvalles

Quote from: Windigo on June 10, 2011, 04:33:12 PM
Had him since the start and was just waiting for him to get a game. Now he has played a few and looked terrific.

But yeah, I think Hirdy has got it right.

Drop a youthful player who is dominating for the old foss who needs to be picked up from retirement village on the way to the game. he would probably abuse the bus driver......2 weeks he would get for that.  :P

Essendon are just shopping more dinosaurs to Freo and Freo will bite.  McPhee, Solomon, Bradley, Freo is the elephant graveyard from Bombers players.  :P