Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 10, 2011, 02:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

super coach also runs an eliminator doesn't it?

look, if you're really concerns that much about one 0 go for it.

thanme

Quote from: jmcphe on June 10, 2011, 05:29:21 PM
im talkin about supercoach 4 my trade.. what should i do??

Look in the Supercoach forum? :P

Thanks Zip. i have a pretty easy league game this week, so I might just do my downgrade, then hold out to watch Adcock and Malceski for another week. Adcock has a BE of 170something, so even a killer game won't hurt this week.

PowerBug

Supercoach has no eliminator.
Cox as captain? or Ablett?

Ziplock

Cox. He has no competition versing adelaide, while I'm mildly concern that Ablett + Andy Swallow will go H2H and steal points off eachother.

sammy

who would you get out of Chapman and Stevie J Ziplock? if i go with Chapman i'll have enough money to upgrade Lower to Shaw next week without doing another downgrade, but Johnson has been averaging a fair bit more.

Davoo

should i get in howard this week? who should make way for him? lthompson with a b/e of 25 or toy? i have 14 trades and 63k in the bank and need to do like 2-3 more upgrades. more if i have enough trades!

LaHug

Ziplock

Quote from: sammy on June 10, 2011, 05:45:22 PM
who would you get out of Chapman and Stevie J Ziplock? if i go with Chapman i'll have enough money to upgrade Lower to Shaw next week without doing another downgrade, but Johnson has been averaging a fair bit more.
johnson had two freak games. He may have another one this season, but I honestly doubt he'll crack 140 again this year.

Apart from that, chappy's averaging more. As well as that, stevie J is pretty much topped out while chappy is a DT jet who's bottomed out. I would be going chappy- no love for stevie :P

Capper

Zip,

thoughts on adcock. His last 2 weeks have dropped and now with Merritt out will his average stay at 50s??

lukedogg17

hey zip, same qn i asked q

Im looking to get vardy or andrew browne. I read people saying browne has better js, but hes gotta keep graham out of the side where as vardy only has to keep hawkins out, so im leaning towards vardy. what do you rekon?

Ziplock

Quote from: Davoo on June 10, 2011, 05:47:10 PM
should i get in howard this week? who should make way for him? lthompson with a b/e of 25 or toy? i have 14 trades and 63k in the bank and need to do like 2-3 more upgrades. more if i have enough trades!

mmm, toy hasn't made enough money, but neither is he getting games. Thompson has maybe 2 games left in him before he tops out. I would go thompson just on the basis he's going to peak soon anyway. If you need to upgrade desperately, Howard or Nicholson are your only real options, although from what I hear, Howard's JS is considerably better. Might as well get him I guess, don't expect huge numbers though.

G()D

Who do i start, Darling or Swallow \?

Ziplock

Quote from: tabs on June 10, 2011, 05:50:01 PM
Zip,

thoughts on adcock. His last 2 weeks have dropped and now with Merritt out will his average stay at 50s??

Maguire coming in, and same with drummond. I think his role will go back to the way it was early season pretty soon.

dreamkiller

hey zip

just wondering who to get out of

nicholson/howard?

and selwood/ablett?

getting rid of toy and harris