Krak V melb @ G

1 of these 3 to play and emerg?
Stanley v roos @ metricon
Puopolo v cats @ G
Otten v wce @ aami

thanks
Krakouer for Start, darling as emergency

stanley to start, puopolo as emergency

Krakouer should be getting more midfield time this week, as well as will dominate against melbourne. While darling is safe for E, and adelaide is a relatively poor side anyway, so if you have to use him should post a good score, I doubt there will be much separating the two anyway though.

Stanley had a poor game last week, he'll be looking to rectify that this week against north melbourne- A side that's pretty weak, and offer a lot of DT points up. Personally, I think it's going to be a pretty fast paced and hotly contested game, he should do well. Otten doesn't get named due to his return from injury, he might take a bit to readjust to the pace again of AFL, while I dislike fielding rookies V cats.

Ziplock

Quote from: luvfooty on June 10, 2011, 03:45:49 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 10, 2011, 03:40:14 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on June 10, 2011, 02:44:48 PM
hi ziplock
finish mids or upgrade in backs and also should i field gram?

backs
gibbs,delids,goddard,suckling,heppell,gram,pups
jacobs,pederson,lower

mids
mundy,mitchell,pendles,boyd,bartel,krak
callinan,wallis,hibbo

plus mpp forwards
goodes,pav,sylvia,higgins,mzungu
11 trades $60,800k in the bank
Upgrading your mids would require a double trade, but there's no-one needing to be upgraded in your backs. Gram starts, but i can't see where you can upgrade. Should you downgrade, your mids finish first- you're pretty close anyway, look to ablett for overall + league, thompson for league, and murphy for overall imo.
[/quote
Sorry should have mentioned downgrading materd.

if gram is named I would be fielding him. Finish your mids,

Ziplock

Quote from: Weagle on June 10, 2011, 03:53:08 PM
I'm going to downgrade one of Lukey Thompson, Toy, or Richo this week Zip (I have plenty of cover in all positions), which will set me up for a double upgrade next week to finish off my team for the tough league fixtures starting in Rd13.

I have my doubts about all options:

Richo: Won't make much money from this trade. Surely he'll get some more games soon? *prays*
Toy: Once again won't make much money, plus he looked out of depth at afl level. But he has a low B/E... and he plays for GC (might get some more games?)
Thompson: I'm leaning towards this bloke. Will make 90k-100k. There aren't really any super awesome downgrade targets, but I doubt they'll be needed anyway.

Leaning towards Thompson->Howard, but really unsure at this stage. Richo->Howe is tempting! None of the rookie backs are standing out in my mind.

Any advice would be great!

Honestly, when north next lose a game, richo will be in (especially if he keeps racking up in VFL), if you've held him for now, hold him for longer.

I have toy as well. No idea why he isn't getting games, and it's bugging me too. He wasn't *that* out of depth, I hope he'll be back soon. Nicholson has been doing alright as a back rookie, considering both his scores have been sub affected. That being said, you're right there's almost 0 options.

I would be trading thompson myself, you only really have nicholson, howard and, as someone in another post threw in for a sneaky, K Hunt as possible options. Out of the three... I would probably be going howard. Howe can wait until he's on the bubble ;)

thanme

Just me mindful that Thompson has a BE of 20 something, so he might be worth holding on to a least a week longer.

Ziplock

Quote from: Chopps on June 10, 2011, 03:50:34 PM
zip who to start

Hibberd v freo
or D.Swallow v north

i am thinking Swallow

also Captain options been thinking breaking my own rule, which is pick a prem midfielder

i have pendles, boyd, mundy & selwood, also cox is worthy
already answered this in another topic :P Swallow v north.

out of those mids, I only have boyd, and I have cox. I would say in your situation its a lineball between the two of them, I wouldn't go Selwood v hawks, based on the hawks team strength. I wouldn't be going pendles as I think melbourne is going to try to completely lock him down for an edge. I would be wary of mundy with the return of barlow (even if he is the sub) and without sandilands. Cox should tear up against Adelaide, while boyd is, despite his consistency, I bit of a gamble. How he does will depend on how the saints play.

I would be going cox.

Ziplock

Quote from: jmcphe on June 10, 2011, 03:55:39 PM
Zipper, what should we do with sandi I have 405,200 in the bank already but I am thinkin about the sandi down to vardy trade I would have about 900,000 afterwards to go on a huge spending spree, I have 10 trades left and do u think sandi will be back before wces bye? Because that is what everybody is relying on is it too much of a waste and risk to miss a 0?

with 400k in the bank I would be going upgrade crazy atm. That being said, do you have petrie? worst case if sandi is out for WCE bye, trade down to Jippett and dpp in petrie. With your amount of cash I wouldn't be downgrading him atm. I see the feel for urgency, but unless you're hunting for overall, I wouldn't be bothering.   

Ziplock

Quote from: Sleeken on June 10, 2011, 03:57:47 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 10, 2011, 03:42:41 PM
Quote from: Sleeken on June 10, 2011, 02:59:55 PM
Ah was waiting for this!

5th Mid Upgrade: Ablett vs Thompson

6th Mid upgrade: Priddis vs Dal Santo

Who should be my 5 and 6th mids? I also plan to get Sylvia in, if I were to get priddis in, Sylvia would have to drop to under 340/330k for me to afford him, depending on who I get as a 5th mid.

Current mids: Judd, Pendles, J Selwood, Hodge, Sidebottom, Kerr (Harris, Krak, Hibberd)

Thanks!
What is your aim, League or overall?
I don't think it matters, as none of them have finals bye's. i say Ablett over Thompson, he's starting to come good now. And Dal Santo will be too up/down in his new role, so Priddis.

Thanks powerbug. I'm aiming for league. Do you think Sylvia's BE of ~170 will see him drop to under 335k?

Yes. Sylvia will be, especially if he plays sub par against pies, probably end up around 320k

Alka

My favourite time of the week :D

Zip, which rookies should I field:

DEF (choose 2 on field, 3rd to be my emergency)
Hibberd, Puopolo, Otten

MID/FWD (choose 1 on field, other 2 to be mid and fwd emergencies).
Mzungu, Evans, Lynch

Sleeken

Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2011, 04:32:43 PM
Yes. Sylvia will be, especially if he plays sub par against pies, probably end up around 320k

Thanks to both of you! I was just waiting to hear that!

HTL

Hey Zip,

Who to start in Def:

Puopolo    avg 73.60 vs Geelong
Lower      avg 74.11 vs Essendon (did say unlikely to play, but now says he is)
Otten      avg 65.75 vs West Coast
pederson avg 71.67 vs Gold Coast

Ziplock

Quote from: thanme on June 10, 2011, 04:28:43 PM
Just me mindful that Thompson has a BE of 20 something, so he might be worth holding on to a least a week longer.

lol, I ended up going option two anyway. If you need to drop him though, I wouldn't let that BE deter you.

jmcphe

im 3506 overall so kinda going for it.. i dont have petrie so id have to double trade anyway to have him and tippet, should i go spencer to tippet then tappy to petrie?

Ziplock

Quote from: Alka on June 10, 2011, 04:33:39 PM
My favourite time of the week :D

Zip, which rookies should I field:

DEF (choose 2 on field, 3rd to be my emergency)
Hibberd, Puopolo, Otten

MID/FWD (choose 1 on field, other 2 to be mid and fwd emergencies).
Mzungu, Evans, Lynch
Mzungu to field, the other two as emergencies. That being said, Lynch could dominate. Evans will probably struggle this week though.

Hibberd and Pups to field- Otten returning from injury means he could be a bit out of depth stepping up to afl level. Maybe even a sub candidate.

Ziplock

Quote from: HTL on June 10, 2011, 04:36:51 PM
Hey Zip,

Who to start in Def:

Puopolo    avg 73.60 vs Geelong
Lower      avg 74.11 vs Essendon (did say unlikely to play, but now says he is)
Otten      avg 65.75 vs West Coast
pederson avg 71.67 vs Gold Coast

Lower. He's going  to lift his game if he wants to cement his spot in the team with the returns from injuries.

Ziplock

Quote from: jmcphe on June 10, 2011, 04:42:14 PM
im 3506 overall so kinda going for it.. i dont have petrie so id have to double trade anyway to have him and tippet, should i go spencer to tippet then tappy to petrie?

mmm.... not worth the double trade...

I guess dropping sandi could be an option. I wouldn't do it myself (you're a bit too lowly ranked to be in the hunt for the car anymore), if you really want to stay in it though, then that's your option. If you think you'll survive in elim. until then, then it could also be worth a shot. That being said, I wouldn't do it.