Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 10, 2011, 02:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Hey hey! That time of week again, give us your questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability!

Ago97

Who should i start curnow or krakour

Ziplock

Tough one, Curnow's average is higher than Kraks, even including his injury game. That being said, he's still coming back from injury and scored pretty sub par last week. Krakouer is playing melbourne, and should get a good run in the mids, which would indicate high scoring, while curnow is playing the lions, which should also have potential for highscores.

Both teams on average give away huge points in the mids, yet melbourne does give away a lot of points to fwds as well, so krakouer should be good either way.

If I had to pick, I would go krakouer- both can do well and have high potential, but curnow's scoring will be limited with his return from injury.

MTTY

Hey Zip

current midfield- Judd, Selwood, Ablett(C), Dal Santo, (Swan), Heppell (Evans, Bewick, Jacobs)

Now Heppell will go back to defence when Swan is back. I have enough to straight swap Bewick ---------> any midfielder.

However i am playing 6th overall, in my eliminator so i dont want to bring in a player that he has for a difference to him i could beat him. So his mids are- Swan, Murphy, Boyd, Mitchell, Selwood, Rockliff (Harris, Hibberd, Irons)

So i am thinking to get one of

Hodge, Thompson, Rischitelli, Griffen, Jack Or Priddis?

Any help appreciated

Ago97

Thanks zip helps a lot

LF

hi ziplock
finish mids or upgrade in backs and also should i field gram?

backs
gibbs,delids,goddard,suckling,heppell,gram,pups
jacobs,pederson,lower

mids
mundy,mitchell,pendles,boyd,bartel,krak
callinan,wallis,hibbo

plus mpp forwards
goodes,pav,sylvia,higgins,mzungu
11 trades $60,800k in the bank

Sleeken

Ah was waiting for this!

5th Mid Upgrade: Ablett vs Thompson

6th Mid upgrade: Priddis vs Dal Santo

Who should be my 5 and 6th mids? I also plan to get Sylvia in, if I were to get priddis in, Sylvia would have to drop to under 340/330k for me to afford him, depending on who I get as a 5th mid.

Current mids: Judd, Pendles, J Selwood, Hodge, Sidebottom, Kerr (Harris, Krak, Hibberd)

Thanks!

Chelskiman

Hey, Zip, what do you think of this team?  Basically I made two accounts and on my secondary account I made this team which started off as players who I liked the look of early on, but couldn't fit into my primary team.  Obviously I've made a few trades now, and there's a few players I have in both this team and my primary team (Pendles, Selwood, Thompson, Suckling, I. Smith, Mzungu).  It's not as good as my primary team, but I think it's still an ok team.

Backs: Scotland, Suckling, Carrazzo, B. Rawlings, Heppell, Duffield, Gram <Batchelor, Howard, Talia>

Mids: Pendlebury, Thompson, Selwood, Mitchell, Ablett, Anthony <Bewick, Helbig, Irons>

Rucks: Ryder, Bailey <Graham, Campbell>

Forwards: Sylvia, Pavlich, Dawes, Zaharakis, J. Riewoldt, Rioli, Mzungu <I. Smith, L. Johnston, Schneider>

Like I said, it's an ok team without be spectacular.  It still needs some work, especially in ruck and forwards, so even though I'm not too fussed with how this team goes I still would like to see it do well.  I have 14 trades left and $20,800 so what should my next plan of attack be?  Keep in mind that I've already used my trades this week, so your advice will be taken into next week.

madskill55

Zippers, coming in top 400 overall dt trying to stay in the top 1000 by years end as well as dominating my league...

I need help with two things: captain choices & M6.

My midfield atm is: swan, boyd, pendles, thompson and selwood...

Trying to go for value picks who can average 100+ so i have some money for upgrades later on in. currently have 300k in the bank... thinking of mitchell, priddis.. who do u think for M6?

Captain possibilities: cox, pendles, boyd, selwood, thompson, goodes, goddard
Who would you go for?

DaBomb74

Hey Zippy would love some perspective

Got a couple of cows for the culling but little amounts of downgrade targets.
This week dont know whether I should be bringing in Didak or Cyril or should be looking to upgrade a def/mid
Being waiting a while for boyd and chappy to stop falling. But have recently gone off Chappy instead waiting for maybes the rollcoaster that is Stevie J.

Downgrade targets: Callian, I smith, Howe, Howard
Upgrade: Shaw, Stevie J, Boyd, ....many others
These are some of my options but Im not sure what exactly to do this week

Overall team
1. Gibbs Adcock Deledio  Goddard Suckling Heppell Puopolo(Stanley Duigan Toy)
2. Pendlebury Watson Judd Selwood Swallow Hibberd  ( Bewick Mzungu Swan)
3. Cox Smith (Sandilands, Derickx)
4. Goodes Franklin Sylvia Riewoldt Darling Krakouer Higgins   ( Matera Pitt Richardson )

BGK

Hey hey Zipper,

Have a few questions for you today mate.

I'm upgrading JRoo to either Goodes or ROK (Almost sold on Goodes) just wondering what your thoughts were on which one?

Also I'm pretty sold on the extra premium DPP players in the backs and forwards. I think it will allow we to field a premium side almost every week. I'm going to make an extra trade of Krak to Didak this week. Next week I will make trades to bring in another premium back. The biggest draw back to this is I will only have 5 trades remaining but have 24 premiums. Now for my questions, what are your thoughts on the strategy and given the extra premiums will 5 trades see me through until the end for LTI's?

Thanks bud.

PowerBug

Quote from: MTTY on June 10, 2011, 02:41:36 PM
Hey Zip

current midfield- Judd, Selwood, Ablett(C), Dal Santo, (Swan), Heppell (Evans, Bewick, Jacobs)

Now Heppell will go back to defence when Swan is back. I have enough to straight swap Bewick ---------> any midfielder.

However i am playing 6th overall, in my eliminator so i dont want to bring in a player that he has for a difference to him i could beat him. So his mids are- Swan, Murphy, Boyd, Mitchell, Selwood, Rockliff (Harris, Hibberd, Irons)

So i am thinking to get one of

Hodge, Thompson, Rischitelli, Griffen, Jack Or Priddis?

Any help appreciated

I say go to Priddis out of those fellas. Good luck with your game.

PowerBug

Quote from: luvfooty on June 10, 2011, 02:44:48 PM
hi ziplock
finish mids or upgrade in backs and also should i field gram?

backs
gibbs,delids,goddard,suckling,heppell,gram,pups
jacobs,pederson,lower

mids
mundy,mitchell,pendles,boyd,bartel,krak
callinan,wallis,hibbo

plus mpp forwards
goodes,pav,sylvia,higgins,mzungu
11 trades $60,800k in the bank
Upgrading your mids would require a double trade, but there's no-one needing to be upgraded in your backs. Gram starts, but i can't see where you can upgrade. Should you downgrade, your mids finish first.

PowerBug

Quote from: Sleeken on June 10, 2011, 02:59:55 PM
Ah was waiting for this!

5th Mid Upgrade: Ablett vs Thompson

6th Mid upgrade: Priddis vs Dal Santo

Who should be my 5 and 6th mids? I also plan to get Sylvia in, if I were to get priddis in, Sylvia would have to drop to under 340/330k for me to afford him, depending on who I get as a 5th mid.

Current mids: Judd, Pendles, J Selwood, Hodge, Sidebottom, Kerr (Harris, Krak, Hibberd)

Thanks!
What is your aim, League or overall?
I don't think it matters, as none of them have finals bye's. i say Ablett over Thompson, he's starting to come good now. And Dal Santo will be too up/down in his new role, so Priddis.

Stocutz

hey Zip love this segment

1 of these 3 to play and emerg?
Mzunga v ess @ paterson
Darling v ade @ aami
Krak V melb @ G

1 of these 3 to play and emerg?
Stanley v roos @ metricon
Puopolo v cats @ G
Otten v wce @ aami

thanks