Started by Ziplock, June 10, 2011, 02:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

zip

outta swallow poupolo or hibberd who would you start choose 1

Ziplock

Quote from: thanme on June 10, 2011, 04:13:47 PM
Zip!

2 options I'm considering that I wouldn't mind your wisdom on.
Firstly, I'm trading Stanley -> Howard this week. The problem is, I'll have to play either Luke Thompson or Howard on field (which may not be a bad thing.)

From here, I'm considering trading Harris -> Nicholson for the cash, and the fact that Harris has a couple of price drops coming up, and really doesn't seem that interested in footy anymore.

Option 2 is upgrading O'brien (dead weight super sub). Doing this means that Harris will become a potential keeper, at least for the next few weeks.
If Option 2, I'm seriously thinking about Malceski. What do you reckon? And if not, who else?
Backs: Gibbs, Delidio, Goddard, Heppell, Lower, Stanley, Puopolo (Jacobs, O'brien, Thompson)

I'm planning on getting both Shaw and Fisher after their byes to finish off my back line.

mmm, not malceski, too expensive, coming back from injury, seems a little up and down. Holding harris for a couple more weeks is no issue, his price will start shooting up again pretty soon. Honestly, I wouldn't want to have to play either Howard or Thompson this week, but, if you end up going option 1, I would probably lean towards thompson. That being said, I am not a fan of either Howard or Nicholson as downgrade targets. And if you have to field howard/thompson....

What about upgrading to adcock? he's pretty cheap again, and has shown he can score this season. From memory, the Lions had a couple of defenders come back this week- high chance adcock could be released again and pull in the tons.

Ziplock

Quote from: Chopps on June 10, 2011, 04:47:31 PM
zip

outta swallow poupolo or hibberd who would you start choose 1

Swallow. I think we'll see him fire this week.

valkorum

Hey Zip.  Tough choice for me this week

Should I go Zippers or Velcro.  Zippers have the chance of catching things they shouldnt (Something about Mary) where as Velcro eventually don't work anymore

(sorry couldn't resist)

LF

thanks zip also thanks for last week trading darling to goodes instead of upgrading lower worked out awesome.

Ziplock

Quote from: valkorum on June 10, 2011, 04:50:22 PM
Hey Zip.  Tough choice for me this week

Should I go Zippers or Velcro.  Zippers have the chance of catching things they shouldnt (Something about Mary) where as Velcro eventually don't work anymore

(sorry couldn't resist)

I hate them both. Buttons ftw.

Whenever I go out drinking and go to the toliet one of two things happen
1. I remember to do up my fly and I get caught. Every time.
2. I forget to do up my fly and walk back out with an undone fly.

And I just hate velcro :P

thanme

Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2011, 04:48:10 PM
Zip!

Firstly, I'm trading Stanley -> Howard this week. The problem is, I'll have to play either Luke Thompson or Howard on field (which may not be a bad thing.)

From here, I'm considering trading Harris -> Nicholson for the cash, and the fact that Harris has a couple of price drops coming up, and really doesn't seem that interested in footy anymore.

Option 2 is upgrading O'brien (dead weight super sub). Doing this means that Harris will become a potential keeper, at least for the next few weeks.
If Option 2, I'm seriously thinking about Malceski. What do you reckon? And if not, who else?
Backs: Gibbs, Delidio, Goddard, Heppell, Lower, Stanley, Puopolo (Jacobs, O'brien, Thompson)

I'm planning on getting both Shaw and Fisher after their byes to finish off my back line.

mmm, not malceski, too expensive, coming back from injury, seems a little up and down. Holding harris for a couple more weeks is no issue, his price will start shooting up again pretty soon. Honestly, I wouldn't want to have to play either Howard or Thompson this week, but, if you end up going option 1, I would probably lean towards thompson. That being said, I am not a fan of either Howard or Nicholson as downgrade targets. And if you have to field howard/thompson....

What about upgrading to adcock? he's pretty cheap again, and has shown he can score this season. From memory, the Lions had a couple of defenders come back this week- high chance adcock could be released again and pull in the tons.

Well, with the cash I'd get from Stanley, I have 380k, so I could straight swap with a downgrade.
I have been considering Adcock, but I dunno..I'm kind of waiting for him to fail, but that might be me being a little jaded from skipping him at the start of the season :P
In Malceskis 3 games, he's had an 80+ and a 100+, and his BE is 121 (i think?), so if he tonnes up again, he won't drop by too much. It probably is a bit of a risky move..I dunno :P That being said, I could always do the downgrade, suck up a showerty backline score and deal with the upgrade next week.

jmcphe

then what would u do?  ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: jmcphe on June 10, 2011, 04:58:55 PM
then what would u do?  ;)

Honestly, if you honestly believe you have a shot at eliminator, and have the trades, then I guess sandilands should go. l

If you're already out of eliminator, just hold him.

Ziplock

Quote from: thanme on June 10, 2011, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2011, 04:48:10 PM
Zip!

Well, with the cash I'd get from Stanley, I have 380k, so I could straight swap with a downgrade.
I have been considering Adcock, but I dunno..I'm kind of waiting for him to fail, but that might be me being a little jaded from skipping him at the start of the season :P
In Malceskis 3 games, he's had an 80+ and a 100+, and his BE is 121 (i think?), so if he tonnes up again, he won't drop by too much. It probably is a bit of a risky move..I dunno :P That being said, I could always do the downgrade, suck up a showerty backline score and deal with the upgrade next week.
he had an 80, 60, 100 in that order, that's pretty inconsistent.

Imo maguire will take over adcocks role from the past two games and adcock will be chopping up again. Either one is a risk in their own way though.

jmcphe

what is eliminator??

Master Q

Quote from: jmcphe on June 10, 2011, 05:18:59 PM
what is eliminator??
A Knockout Comp involving every team in DT (well this season...).

Ziplock

on the dreamteam main page between leagues and ranking there should be a tab called 'eliminator'

basically, starting rd 6, the top like 169 000 dters playing one another head to head, with the top half who scored the highest last week playing someone (at random) from the bottom half of scorers. Half the comp gets eliminated each round, until there is a winner in rd 24, who gets 2 grand.

if your eliminator status is active, then you're still in it.

jmcphe

im talkin about supercoach 4 my trade.. what should i do??

Master Q

Quote from: jmcphe on June 10, 2011, 05:29:21 PM
im talkin about supercoach 4 my trade.. what should i do??
Supercoach Questions go in the Supercoach board  ;)