Paddy Ryder im putting faith in you!

Started by chaosAD, June 10, 2011, 11:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

I think he can get back to some good form this week with the likely dropping of Belchambers hopefully he can start standing up and scoring in the 90s at least !

dale93

He will start scoring well now and atm he is a bargen and if he starts scoring well i will be buying him :)

thanme

We should start a support group chaos. Every week we get together and talk about what a great buy Paddy was, and how we'll continue to back him and "this is the week!!" :P

PowerBug

Hopfully he does start scoring well. He has great potential

Red Pig

Ago97

Ive never been convinced on ryder
but if bellchambers is axed and stays out of the team ryder should get some better scores

chaosAD

Quote from: thanme on June 10, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
We should start a support group chaos. Every week we get together and talk about what a great buy Paddy was, and how we'll continue to back him and "this is the week!!" :P
Hahahaha comedy

Ziplock

Quote from: Ago97 on June 10, 2011, 02:55:08 PM
Ive never been convinced on ryder
but if bellchambers is axed and stays out of the team ryder should get some better scores

Bellchambers did squat last week and ryder still flopped didn't he?

Montag

if you think that you must be under the influence. swapping him to vardy not only made me 200k but also gave me a 20pt increase on my bench

Master Q

Quote from: chaosAD on June 10, 2011, 03:51:57 PM
Quote from: thanme on June 10, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
Hahahaha comedy
Haha  ;D

Montag

three talls has killed him. last year he did way more rucking and got more touches but this year it is rotation

ruck to foward to bench. one tall in ruck one if foward one on pine. rotation