Will Buddy play?

Started by Rodi, June 10, 2011, 11:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodi

Does anyone know if Buddy will play?

Bennyy

chaosAD

I really hope so but i keep hearing he is in massive doubt, calf strains aren't usually one weekers but im crossing fingers toes and everything else that he plays

Rodi

yer i hope so 2, thanx 4 ur input guys

Bazinga

I'm keeping him on the field regardless, as I've got Mzungu as my only forward playing benchie. Surely the Hawks won't risk him if he is worse than 50/50, but they will want revenge for their round 5 drubbing.

chaosAD

Just looking at the teams, i think he will def play. They played Jordan Lisle as his replacement last week as a key forward and he isn't even named as an emergency this week. This telling me that he will play and also just heard on fox sports that he will play!

oldshepp

Quote from: chaosAD on June 10, 2011, 11:35:22 AM
I really hope so but i keep hearing he is in massive doubt, calf strains aren't usually one weekers but im crossing fingers toes and everything else that he plays

That's true but it wasn't your classic calf strain - apparently he wasn't aware of the injury during the game and it was only after a scan that the Hawks took precautionary measures.  Maybe it was more of a cork

Clubs are becoming a little more invemtive with their injury descriptions too.  Does anyone believe that Chapman would come back from a groin injury after one week?

Master Q

Memphistopheles

I have Jack Riewoldt as my emergency so i'm not too worried if Buddy doesn't play.

In fact if he doesn't I think i'll gain more than if he does due to my better emergency.

The worrying thing would be if both Chapman and Franklin somehow don't make it.

PowerBug

Red Pig

Bluke

He will play, they need to brake the Kennett curse!

lids-fan

has to pass a fitness test today

bundyboy

hope he plays just because the game is more interesting to watch when he does....

for DT / SC almost doesn't matter because everyone has him anyway....would actually make things more interesting if he doesn't play, because then everyones 8th forward gets a run - and the results from that could be very different :)

Fenno

Quote from: lids-fan on June 10, 2011, 01:51:05 PM
has to pass a fitness test today
That was yesterday so clearly he passed it. But looks like he will have to prove himself again pre game.