My forward line for this week...

Started by wally2g, June 10, 2011, 12:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wally2g

hey guys, don't know what to do here.
I need to finalise my team tonight, as i'm going to melb tomorrow morning to watch the footy! woohoo!

FWDs:
S. Johnson - N. Fyfe - A. Goodes - C. Sylvia - D. Petrie - P. Chapman - J. Riewoldt - (L. Franklin - J. Darling - D. Prestia)

Who do you guys reckon should play here? Is Sylvia, Chapman, Franklin fit enough?

Cheers

Fenno

Why oh why do you have so many good forwards, Buddy has to be in your team would be silly to leave him out. I hope the rest of your team is complete otherwise you have really stuffed up

Bennyy

Yeah seems you have way to many premiums in your forward line. Looks great but you cant leave franklin on a bench! Swap maybe a fyfe or chappy to your mids for a rookie there? Surely gotta play all ya good forwards

Fireballz

Quote from: Bennyy on June 10, 2011, 12:24:36 AM
Yeah seems you have way to many premiums in your forward line. Looks great but you cant leave franklin on a bench! Swap maybe a fyfe or chappy to your mids for a rookie there? Surely gotta play all ya good forwards
Yeh +1 for sure!
If you don't have MPP options I would leave out Riewoldt but any one of those guys could bust out 100+ on your bench and you do not want that!

LEV

dont listen to them mate, too many premiums in forward line, meh, what a load of garbage!!!

my forward line is
Stevie J, Chappy, N Riewoldt, Goodsey, Franklin, Pav and Fyfe. Jroo as emergency

as for your forward line, i would go stevie, fyfe, goodesy, sylvia, chappy, petrie and franklin.  Jroo as emergency.

goodluck to you mate :)

wally2g

haha cheers mate,

i took bennys advice, moved chappy to mid for Isaac smith, and put him on bench, so now its
stevie j, fyfe, goodes, sylvia, petrie, franklin, jack, and darling as emerg.

should go ok i think haha

LEV

no doubt, should be good. just think its funny that people think you "shouldnt" have all premiums by this time of the year!  I made a few right rookie/player choices at beginning of season, and hence have all premiums now in forward, ruck and mids. need two more in backline.

But anyway, not about my team, about your forward line.  Should be really solid, carve up mate :)

wally2g

yeah, thats pretty much how i got my good team haha.

i just need a bit of work in my backline and i'll be set i think  ???

http://i56.tinypic.com/5683t.jpg

LEV

for some reason i cant view that image, having a connection issue :(

Fireballz

Hey if you have all premiums elsewhere then go for gold son. But if you have a $350,000 player on the bench and you're playing mzungu in the mids coz you haven't got the premos there then you might wanna downgrade/upgrade to remedy that. IMO anyway! But if you've picked a good team at the start and now you're laughing then well done sir and good luck to you!  8)

wally2g

i think i'll just leave it at that for this week, likely win in my league, but its 5687th(me) vs 908th(him) in eliminator, so it might be a tough one.
cheers for chatting guys!

Ziplock

not going to downgrade harris and upgrade swallow?

Fireballz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2011, 01:25:10 AM
not going to downgrade harris and upgrade swallow?
Then he's stuck with 7 prem mids when swan's back!
Backline might need a look in but given the options available this year, that's a pretty awesome team in my opinion!

Ziplock

upgrade to deledio. Mpp with jacobs, sub off lower/ pups.

Fireballz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 10, 2011, 01:32:45 AM
upgrade to deledio. Mpp with jacobs, sub off lower/ pups.
You sunk my battleship...