Honestly what is nicholsons js like

Started by Montag, June 09, 2011, 08:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

is it better than howards. looking for best js. who has it

Andrew

Looking at Melbourne, I would have to say that Nicholson - being a part of the great Dees win on the weekend - would be good for another 2 games at least, probably 3. After that, Jamar & Tapscott will be back and looking further Davey in about 6 weeks. Also you'd expect Matthew Bate to get another chance at some stage, so it's not looking too good particularly for his $104k pricetag. I'm bound to getting him though as I need his dual positon in midfield for David Swallow.

If you're looking for genuine DEF cover or more of a cash cow, Howard is probably a better bet. But I don't know but about the Bulldogs this season outside of that they're struggling.

Hope that helps.

PowerBug

Quote from: Andrew on June 09, 2011, 09:13:35 PM
Looking at Melbourne, I would have to say that Nicholson - being a part of the great Dees win on the weekend - would be good for another 2 games at least, probably 3. After that, Jamar & Tapscott will be back and looking further Davey in about 6 weeks. Also you'd expect Matthew Bate to get another chance at some stage, so it's not looking too good particularly for his $104k pricetag. I'm bound to getting him though as I need his dual positon in midfield for David Swallow.

If you're looking for genuine DEF cover or more of a cash cow, Howard is probably a better bet. But I don't know but about the Bulldogs this season outside of that they're struggling.

Hope that helps.
+1